Page 533 of 609 FirstFirst ... 513523528529530531532533534535536537538543553 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Myer SS86 Grims seem to be an enigma. I had a conversation with a Myer Carousel lady about 2 weeks ago. I had asked about SS86 Grimlock and she said "Is it a new one?" And I said yes. Then she said there was something new coming out but they couldn't release it yet before some "soon" date. I assumed she was talking about Grim or maybe WFC Kingdom. Maybe she was talking rubbish, who knows?

A few weeks ago, I went to Myer Booragoon and asked "Do you have Studio Series Leader Class?" And the girl there said "Grimlock?"* Then she went on about people phoning in and how she sold a couple that week. (Maybe it was spiky, not cutesy, Grimlock... I didn't ask further). She then proceeded to look it up on the computer and found some stock at 3 Myers in Perth. Nobody here posted about finding them, so who knows?

It's strange that someone in the Melbourne City store got a Grimlock a few days ago but Perth would hold back? I can't make heads or tails of what Myer is doing.

*And that's how I met your mother .
    Yeah I went to Carousel Myer and asked about it too and they had no idea and there appeared to be no stock either. I did leave my name and number and hopefully they will get some in.

On the embargo thing, the lady there told me some new transformers will be coming out for a catalogue sale which they were held back for so I dont know if thats what they were talking about (March or April sale).

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There shouldn't be an embargo date... it is just a new wave of Leader class Studio Series.

Generally the only time there is an embargo date is the release of a new Movie toyline.

Other toylines that have a documented release date/month by Hasbro are estimates of when stores should end up getting the stock from Hasbro, and are spaced apart to help make sure retailers have had enough time to clear out older stock, even if the stock arrives early at the Hasbro warehouse. Generally the stock gets sent out as soon as it arrives at Hasbro... to be put out for sale straight away.
    Those other toys or toylines that aren't supposed to be found in stores globally until a certain month just don't get sent out to stores until then... and once in retailers hands, they can do whatever they want with them.
    The lady actually showed me the SS86 Grimlock to confirm it was the one I was after. But she said she can’t sell it til the 29th. No idea behind their reasoning. Another few months and they will be shelfwarming everywhere. Just like the deluxes that are at Carousel now.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Yeah I went to Carousel Myer and asked about it too and they had no idea and there appeared to be no stock either. I did leave my name and number and hopefully they will get some in.

On the embargo thing, the lady there told me some new transformers will be coming out for a catalogue sale which they were held back for so I dont know if thats what they were talking about (March or April sale).
    Quite possibly that’s the reasoning behind them holding the stock back. They have 4 at Carousel.

I have found a Ss86 Grimlock at Myer Perth. Since traded to another Perth collector. Just to add more confusion

Myer Carousel

Kingdom Voyagers
    2x Dinobot 1x Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Myer Carousel

Kingdom Voyagers
    2x Dinobot 1x Inferno!
    oooo wave 2!
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    oooo wave 2!
    I ordered mine online so I've left them, anyone who's quick getting back to me want me to get the counter to hold it for ya let me know

Myer Carousel

Kingdom Voyagers
    2x Dinobot 1x Inferno!
    Finally got WFC Kingdom and went straight to wave 2. That's interesting. I wonder how the other Myers will play out. Anyway, good to know, as Ultra Magnus and Beast Megatron should be coming too. And all for this March/April sale?!? (Nalops will be pleased.)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Quite possibly that’s the reasoning behind them holding the stock back. They have 4 at Carousel.
    I hope so too, as that would be a reason for a retailer to hold back stock, like BigW does with certain items in their June toy sale (like how Skylynx was removed from the floor when some stores put them out as soon as they arrived, instead of keeping them out the back for the sale start).

Myer Carousel

Kingdom Voyagers
    2x Dinobot 1x Inferno!
    They were still there this morning surprisingly. Saying that, I went to buy the Inferno and a Dinobot and they are ‘embargoed’ too. Like the Grimlock. It actually comes up on the registers as ‘recall item’ or something like that. So couldn’t sell them til the magic date. Weird