Page 480 of 609 FirstFirst ... 460470475476477478479480481482483484485490500 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    I'm heading to Collectorzone toy fair tomorrow, anyone else?
    I was considering it. It's a bit of a haul from here. I've only been to Nexus before; how does CZ measure up?

Quote Originally Posted by Geminii View Post
    I was considering it. It's a bit of a haul from here. I've only been to Nexus before; how does CZ measure up?
    It's been a while for me but every time I've ever been there's great stuff old and new. I'm hoping to find some Armada and Energon figures tomorrow. I found a mosc Requiem Blaster mini-con team for $20 there one time for example.

Just too far to go for me unfortunately.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Not really a sighting but there’s a new Toymate opening at Innaloo soon.
    Another one? You guys over there are really embracing Toymate. I hope we see some more show up in other states too, to compete with Toyworld, and fill the void of ToysRUs (particularly their exclusives, as more Toymates will mean more exclusive options if they can support the minimum stock numbers).

Not really a sighting but there’s a new Toymate opening at Innaloo soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another one? You guys over there are really embracing Toymate. I hope we see some more show up in other states too, to compete with Toyworld, and fill the void of ToysRUs (particularly their exclusives, as more Toymates will mean more exclusive options if they can support the minimum stock numbers).
    We had four ToysRUs in WA right before they closed down: Cannington, Morley, Innaloo, Joondalup. (There also used to be one in the CBD but it closed over 15 years ago due to the redevelopment into a multi-storey complex.)
    So far, Toymate has moved into two of the exact same old locations of the ToysRUs: Cannington and Joondalup. I wonder if this third one in Innaloo will also be at an old TRU site, or somewhere new but close by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We had four ToysRUs in WA right before they closed down: Cannington, Morley, Innaloo, Joondalup. (There also used to be one in the CBD but it closed over 15 years ago due to the redevelopment into a multi-storey complex.)
    So far, Toymate has moved into two of the exact same old locations of the ToysRUs: Cannington and Joondalup. I wonder if this third one in Innaloo will also be at an old TRU site, or somewhere new but close by.
    It is the old TRU store in Innaloo. I’m surprised Toymate didn’t do it earlier. I think Morley is still sitting empty so hopefully they will go in there too eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    You're welcome anytime Ode, that was a lot of fun last time mate.

I'm heading to Collectorzone toy fair tomorrow, anyone else?
    It’s only a 20 minute drive for me and was bored so headed out
    No parking+long line to get in with no evidence of movement= turn around and go home

It is the old TRU store in Innaloo. I’m surprised Toymate didn’t do it earlier. I think Morley is still sitting empty so hopefully they will go in there too eventually.
    Good to know it'll also occupy the old TRU store. I used to dislike driving there though, it was difficult to get in and out

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    No parking+long line to get in with no evidence of movement= turn around and go home
    I also got there this morning, saw the long line and almost turned around. It took almost 40 minutes to get in. I didn't take any pictures of the tables but took pictures of the long queues! Nothing really interesting this time though, you didn't miss much

Was thinking about swinging by collector fair but glad I didn't now!

Sightings:

Innaloo Kmart had almost nothing yesterday. A cyberverse bludgeon, voyager grapple and I think a SS thundercracker

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Found a parking spot almost immediately. 20 minute wait in the queue. $600 later......wish I had turned around.