Page 117 of 180 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118119120121122127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by damnyouhussies View Post
    do you remember the price of the ghost starscream? I know its a bit horrid and kitsch but I kinda have a soft spot for it also.
    It's $269.

sent someone to go have a look for me, I assumed they would be looking to move them rather than keep with the 269 price.

They are in a big box, 6 or 7 of them with a big red sticker indicating $99. My lackey did not ask if they were further discounted however, it's almost tempting at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by damnyouhussies View Post
    sent someone to go have a look for me, I assumed they would be looking to move them rather than keep with the 269 price.

They are in a big box, 6 or 7 of them with a big red sticker indicating $99. My lackey did not ask if they were further discounted however, it's almost tempting at that price.
    if its already reduced to clear which at $99 (it is) then it won't get a further 40% off.

Default New member

Not sure where to put this but I'm having a massive clean out of my transformers and I'm selling off rare G1 G2 beast wars rare G1 japanese figures if anyone is interested!]

Quote Originally Posted by ausbot78 View Post
    Not sure where to put this but I'm having a massive clean out of my transformers and I'm selling off rare G1 G2 beast wars rare G1 japanese figures if anyone is interested!]
    because you're new, you don't have access to the members sales thread yet. so my suggestion is to post in a 'SA meetup' thread what you'd like to sell and then be willing to come to a meet and do the actual transaction there.

that way no one will be scammed and you will meet some nice people

Hi thanks for that. How do I get access, do I need to pay for a membership as im more than happy to do that.
    Yeah im also willing to meet up with people, prefer to do a personal transaction as post is, to be honest, a pain in the backside.

So, is it fair to say that anything I post as listed for sale, i say interested people pm me, and I can give them my contact details and arrange the more personal transaction?

Thanks for your advice

Ausbot.

All the answers you seek are in the Userguide, which was in the registration.
    It's lengthy, but it tells you how to become a member here, and the format to follow when selling stuff on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by ausbot78 View Post
    Hi thanks for that. How do I get access, do I need to pay for a membership as im more than happy to do that.
    Yeah im also willing to meet up with people, prefer to do a personal transaction as post is, to be honest, a pain in the backside.

So, is it fair to say that anything I post as listed for sale, i say interested people pm me, and I can give them my contact details and arrange the more personal transaction?

Thanks for your advice

Ausbot.

Quite interested in, PM me when your account is activated.

ok. so i cann0ot register because I apparently already have - hence the user name. i have no activation in my email as i registered over a year ago and there doesnt seem to be a way to resend it. am i stuck in limbo forever.

im just going to re register, i see no way that I can re send an activation email