Page 31 of 118 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

We saw those wave 3 RHs at BigW and Myer at todays Bris fanmeet, so they were certainly sent out to lot of stores really quickly.

I think this is a first, at least for QLD - Gravity Bots Skids and black Bumblebee, at BigW and TRU (Garden City).

Default Universe Special Value 2-Packs: War of the Waves & The Data War

Found these today at Target scanning for $29.99. I just took some pics since this was the first I saw them myself.

Pardon my cold hands..

And apart from that, they also have this TF pinball game which again is something new to me. If these are old news, just kindly ignore.

Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Yep, those were expect, just not yet confirmed.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4622

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post
    Found these today at Target scanning for $29.99. I just took some pics since this was the first I saw them myself.

Pardon my cold hands..

And apart from that, they also have this TF pinball game which again is something new to me. If these are old news, just kindly ignore.

Me want! Me want!

Not here yet though, checked 3 Target stores today with no luck... Intriguing that these were Movie 1 figures before, now they are Universe Classics with no rename/redeco... Not that I'm bothered, as I had my eye on them as single packs, but refused to pay $19.95 for a Scout at the time (Toyworld pricing), so $29.95 for two is more appealing =o)
    Last edited by Jaisun; 12th October 2009 at 05:17 PM.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Be quick people! Kmart Toombul has 2 ROTF Scout Dirt Boss' with Limited Edition Gravity Bot and Reverse packaging...You heard it here first!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Be quick people! Kmart Toombul has 2 ROTF Scout Dirt Boss' with Limited Edition Gravity Bot and Reverse packaging...You heard it here first!
    Man, gotta love the quality control at Hasbro!

Haha classic!

Should get that one, my parents have a few Star Trek figures in there wrong boxes, they are worth a bit lol

Thought you guys would like those ones. The gravity bot one probably contains the instructions for Supreme Devastator, lol