Page 33 of 118 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Yesterday - MP SKYWARP

Toyworld Launceston for $99

It's a pass for me unless they announce they're doing an MP Thundercracker to go with it.
    Why would they just release Screamer and 'Warp? MP Thundercracker is a given.

Yep, any redeco is easy money for Hasbro, so expect TC within a few years (probably after Grimlock).

Default Super tuner throwdown

Super tuner throwdown 2 pack with sideways and blowpipe at big w Bankstown. It's not in the system yet, but I got it overridden for $47.00. No sign of the hoist vs g1 mixmaster yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Super tuner throwdown 2 pack with sideways and blowpipe at big w Bankstown. It's not in the system yet, but I got it overridden for $47.00. No sign of the hoist vs g1 mixmaster yet though.
    Saw these today aswell at Big W Parabanks, also not on the system yet, but they are $38.62 on sale this Thursday anyways. I was looking forward to this pack, as I held out on Sideways to get the Dead End redeco, but now I want the silver Sideways to go with him. So far though, I could only see this pack with the gun metal grey Sideways, and Blowpipe is rather 'meh' imo, so it's a pass for me now =o(

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Why would they just release Screamer and 'Warp? MP Thundercracker is a given.
    You mean like they did with the classics line?

Oh, wait...

I dont know if anyone has seen this around but i just spotted Blowpipe and Sideways dual pack at Big W Eastgardens got at least 20 of them

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    I dont know if anyone has seen this around but i just spotted Blowpipe and Sideways dual pack at Big W Eastgardens got at least 20 of them
    Same with Big W Highpoint today. Though I didn't check the price.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

like wise hehehe

Powerbots Sideswipe, in Canadian packaging, at both Kmart and BigW Browns Plains.
    I'm a bit worried about all this Canadian packaging we've been getting lately.

But Powerbot Sideswipe was one of those 'double take' moments for me, because it is a toy that I haven't seen reported as even existing, so I didn't immediately recognise it on the shelf with the other Powerbots (Megatron Powerbot is also grey).

No wonder I never knew about it. Looking up tfw2005.com, the Powerbot Sideswipe was first discovered (on the Walmart website) while I was a BotCon.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...eswipe-167707/

The bizarre thing about PB Sideswipe, is, it has a fake Australian accent (how Americans do our accent). Like Cybertron Jetfire.
    Sideswipe didn't have much to say in the movie, but it never sounded Australian to me.