Page 42 of 118 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Target and Toyworld at Springwood both had the new packaged RPMs single-pack Mini-vehicles. They are of the third/final wave of the first series, of Barricade, Jolt, Sideswipe and Mixmaster. Bought

BigW Kuraby and Toyworld Springwood both had the new FABs (Arcee, redeco Sideswipe, redeco Optimus), but on the same Canadian/Sth American packaging as previous sightings. Didn't buy

Correction on the Demolishor Vs Twins pack - the stock had the wrong shelf tags, so still scanned up as $70.
    The shelf tags actually refer to the Universe Comic 2-packs, which I think are still way over-priced anyway.
    I moved their Movie 2-packs away from the shelving that had the $100 price tags, so that it didn't put off anyone else looking to buy them.

Just walking into TRU puts me off buying anything I haven't bought anything from them in over 2 years I would think

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Just walking into TRU puts me off buying anything I haven't bought anything from them in over 2 years I would think
    They should stock American TRU exclusives, like Animated Arcee, Ratchet, Rodimus and Ironhide!

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Agreed. The last time I did they tried to convince me that a legends size figure was the same cost as a scout. It wasn't until I spoke to a manager that they realised their error. The whole experience just left a bad taste in my mouth. TRU Castle Hill will not be seeing me again.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Thumbs up Bludgeon apparently out at normal retail venue...

As posted by Dirge in the NSW Sightings Thread here. Bludgeon and 'Rambo' Ironhide now available at a 'regular' retail channel (Big W)

(and sorry to steal your thunder Dirge, just thought it would have higher visibility in this thread instead of the NSW one )

You *****!!!!8!

(no worries)

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Powercore combined two and five packs, new legends and voyagers in toyworld queen st mall.

prices on PCC two & five packs?