Page 66 of 118 FirstFirst ... 465661626364656667686970717686 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Hope there's a general release of Mudflap coming. If not any one near there wanna help out the interstaters?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Wave 5 Generations (Thunderwing, Cliffjumper, Skullgrin) now being found at Target, according to JuzMel.
    Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Also at Kmart
    Coolies, might be time I went and got Skullgrin (after not getting it when I ordered the rest of his wave mates...doh!)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Sharky found HA Mudflap:
    Probably won't count though, as they often direct import, which means items seen there aren't necessarily going to appear anywhere else, or within a short period of time. I was surprised to find out that there are 13 Uncle Petes stores now, so as a first sighting within that chain, it can count as a First Sighting. However, people should know that anything sighted at UPs, may only be found at those 13 stores.

Price is surprisingly good.

I'm a bit worried that the 2nd set of 3 Human Alliance figures didn't come out before Christmas as we were 'promised'.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm a bit worried that the 2nd set of 3 Human Alliance figures didn't come out before Christmas as we were 'promised'.
    You don't count the appearance of Jazz and the BB repaint at TRU and the Jazz repaint at Myer as the other three with a local release?

Legends 5-pack 'Victory of the Fallen' found at BigW Carindale for $19.84. Talk about last-minute Christmas release.

Also at BigW Calamvale, so other stores could have them in today as well.
    Last edited by griffin; 24th December 2010 at 01:01 PM.

Mudflap and as-of-yet-domestically-unreleased Animated Voyagers hitting Toyworlds in Victoria too:

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Toyworld Geelong has the following:

Human Alliance Mudflap for 34 bucks
    Animated Voyagers Wreck Gar, Shockwave, Skywarp and Atomic Lugnut. 34 bucks I think.

Just tonight I saw Voyager Grappel, Lugnut and the mindwipe repaint at Kmart. haven't got them yet, will be going back over the weekend.

RtS Legends wave 1 (Megatron, Starscream, Optimus, Gold Bbee), being found at Woolworths stores for $10. That compares to TRU $7 and Kmart/BigW $6-ish... but an option for those desperate to get them before the cheaper stores do.

Also looking to verify the sighting of the UK WFC game exclusive Legends Cybertron Starscream at Gametraders stores.
    Last edited by griffin; 26th January 2011 at 08:09 PM.

RTS Perceptor, Optimus and Wreck Gar. Took all of me to resist purchasing Wreck Gar given the price.

Not sure how many stores have these yet so to be on the safe side PM if you want location.

Apparently it's Myer.