Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1176

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

The wave 2 Deluxe Velocitron toys have now been seen in Kmart in Australia, after they first showed up in New Zealand a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemblebuu View Post
    Saw some wave 2 Velocitron figures at Kmart Tuggeranong; Crasher and Shadowstrip, specifically.
    The EB Games site is now listing their wave 3 Legacy toys as "out now" as it is October 1st, so people with pre-orders with them might be getting calls to come collect the toys (if they had the stock arrive in time). That includes the Deluxe (Skullgrin, Deadend, Pointblank, Crankcase), Voyager (Armada Starscream, BW Inferno) and maybe Leader (Transmetal Megatron) if they had it listed back with the pre-orders.

And Firestorm sighted one of the toys in the next wave of "Classic Heroes Team" (was Rescue Bots) at a BigW in Victoria, and I spotted both of them at a BigW in Brisbane - both new toys are Megatron, with one turning into a grey drill tank and the other turning into a green alligator.

Could this be the first sighting of Legacy Wave 2 at major retail?

Quote Originally Posted by R0B0T View Post
    First time poster, long time lurker - there are two Wildriders alongside a pair of Elita-1at Big W Majura Park for those still keen on Stunticons (got mine ages ago through a lucky Zing find)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Could this be the first sighting of Legacy Wave 2 at major retail?
    I did see some at Big W yesterday, but the prices weren't scanning.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The Cyberverse packed Movie Optimus, which had a release date of October 1st (globally) showed up at a Target store in NSW in the first week of October.
    When I posted on our fb page about it, someone else replied that they saw the Cyberverse Ultra Sludge (year 4, 2021 green packaging) at a TKMaxx (discount outlet) store this week as well... which is a first sighting, as it wasn't seen here in stores or online (like Amazon).
    (we didn't get a lot of the year 4 green packaged Cyberverse toys here, so this was a late surprise)

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Spotted at Target Merrylands. I grabbed one, so two are left. For those who don't know, this is basically ROTB Optimus Prime rebranded as Cyberverse because the movie got delayed.

Uploaded a copy of the Cyberverse Sludge, found at a TKMaxx in Brisbane somewhere, by Tyson Richards on fb...

It looks like the January wave of Studio Series is now out here very early like in America (except Core class Laserbeak and Rumble), as Popcultcha should be getting stock from Hasbro Australia.
    I have also quoted their release of Legacy Megatron, in case it wasn't already covered in the EB/Zing release on October 1st, as I wasn't sure if they had the Leader class on there as a pre-order with the Voyager and Deluxe wave 3 toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Popcultcha now has SS86 Ironhide and SS91 The Fallen in stock.
    Popcultcha has SS93 Hot Rod and SS92 Crosshairs in stock at $44.99 each.
    Popcultcha has Legacy Transmetal II Megatron ($109.99) and Skullgrin ($44.99) in stock.

EB/Zing have released the SG Soundwave first, while Core class Legacy Bomb-Burst was in-stock at Amazon Australia at the end of last week.

The Hero 2-pack is now out, at both Zing and JB.

Quote Originally Posted by ThornOfUnicron View Post
    Zing Rockingham had.... Also the A Hero Is Born set.
    Both SG Soundwave and Hero 2-pack have now been seen at a JB (in NSW).

Studio Series Core Laserbeak (pink Bumblebee) is now in stock on Amazon Australia as Australian stock... which should mean SS86 Rumble should be here too, and when it is listed as "in stock" that would then be all of the January wave of Studio Series out here somewhere.

Despite Amazon Australia pushing it back several times (now listed for mid December), the Collaborative GIJoe Striker/Bumblebee set has now been seen at a Zing store... so it is being released, but for some reason Amazon Australia isn't getting their stock at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Zing has GI Joe Bumblebee and Selects blue Trailbreaker also. Soz for double post, not sure how to edit on my phone