Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easiest way to get TFA Target exclusives?

Default Easiest way to get TFA Target exclusives?

Hi everyone,

this will double as my introduction to the boards, so, uh, hello. I'm from Brisbane and have been a TF fan for some time but only recently started actually collecting (beginning with the Animated line).

So the Target in Brisbane DID have the two exclusives at one stage (Stealth Lockdown and Rescue Ratchet) but they're both gone (and it seems unlikely they'll restock them).

What is the next best way to try and get them? Checking every Target store in the Brisbane area isn't really practical for me.

hi and welcome. i'll say probably wait and see if there's a restock.
    have checked ebay and prices are high but nobody's buying them except for a couple that have gone reasonably cheaply.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Unable to give suggestions for your question though (I don't collect TFA line).

I go to the stores pretty regulary and always check the toy sections of every target, kmart big w etc so if I see any I will pm you.

Welcome, I'm no help as I'm in Perth.

try going online to target.com.au, you should be able to buy them there, if not and you know someone who lives close to castle hill in nsw, they can get on of each for you.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Welcome to the forum! As Fatbot said... I cant help yous as my local Target is one of the worst in restocking. They like to have plenty of empty shelves
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just cross my fingers that Target restocks. As Liegeprime said, they sure do like to keep their shelves empty. They haven't restocked their Transformers since before Christmas. :/

If that doesn't happen, try somewhere like robotkingdom. It may cost a little more, but, at least its an option.

Given that it's looking more and more likely I'll have to resort to buying online, which would people recommend out of robotkingdom and bigbadtoystore? In terms of prices they seem similar, bigbadtoystore a few dollars more expensive in postage. Which tends to be more reliable, faster, etc?