Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Some more 'minor' changes.

Mel's is also very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Nice logo Mel. Just one observation - what resolution is your monitor, and does the (centered) banner line up with the background on other RES settings?
    My monitor is 1280 x 1024 at work and home is 1280 x 960. And yes Griff, the banner looks okay for these 2 resolutions. Centered on top of page.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    as always, you're excellent at these!
    i think you can set it as a transparent background using *.gif and it'll take on the background anyway? could we try that mel?
    The GIF file I download also had white background, I had to crop it off, it's no biggie. Why u don't like my jagged edges for it?

Anyway, 2 more designs guys:

I'm still not really fully satisfied with it though. Need more time to look for free to use TF images.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

These are some really nice designs Mel! I particularly like the top one - especially the lettering.

Absolutely agree. Wonderful work, Mel. I'd love to see any of those as the banner
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Nice I like the 1st out of your 2nd batch of designs. It just works with the background of the site and doesn't poke at your eye - more harmonic than all of the other designs.

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Some very nice banners there. I will upload several, and rotate a few over the next few weeks to see which looks best to you guys.

Also, a new section has been added (Teletran 1's Time Capsules). It's something I thought about doing for some time, and with recent issues here, I think it needs to be started up to help distract people BACK onto the topic of Transformers. I'll post something to start with, in the morning (after I've had a sleep).

I'm assuming that the rest of us can also make threads there in the spirit of making TF Time Capsules? I have something I'd like to do but I'll do it when I get home.

Well bugger, I was all excited to show my latest creations off because I thought I was being fancy.

Then I saw Mel's. Poop.

I'm liking the new banner! My only suggestion would be to try and fill in the white gaps inside the "Matrix" to make it match the background.