Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Some more 'minor' changes.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn
    gok, you meant like this?
    That is much better but the holes on the "East Coast" side of the Matrix handle also needs to be filled in.

ahhh sheesh, i get what you mean. :P

Sorry dude... I thought you might not have noticed.

Nah, I still like the one we've got right now more. That tagline is kinda corny.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    So what dictates what appears at http://www.otca.com.au/ ? Is it a manual process?
    That is exactly why we are having these banner issues. The main page, and any sub-pages, takes the banner from this forum, so it had to (temporarily) not have the Transformers word in it (and probably anything obviously TF related like the allegiance symbols - but that's not a huge problem right now). But it would only be temporary, as the non-TF section will either be reabsorbed (the main page would be reverted to just TFs), or spun off on its own (the main page would draw its banner from the new toy forum). The stupid software wouldn't allow me to import different banners for each sub-page, so they all have to be the same at this time, and fairly generic (not obvious to non-fans that it is a TFs banner).

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i notice that too. what happened to the Resources page that was in that main page?
    the links to all the Online Stores websites locally and internationally, list of all TF toys released, etc
    They are actually still on the server (http://www.otca.com.au/tf.html), and will be relinked from the TFs page, but for now, it is only accessable if you know the actual link. I didn't think anyone still used it though, because a lot of it is out of date, and I just haven't had the time to go through it all and redo it.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Well bugger, I was all excited to show my latest creations off because I thought I was being fancy.

Then I saw Mel's. Poop.

I like both these designs too!

Actually, I really think that font is the best one!

Well I guess everyone likes the convoy font, so merging Burn's great idea and mine and I also "stole" a bit of Tober's signature banner (really loving his banner, "Revenge of the Forum", haha that's such a good and funny tagline too bad black doesn't really blend in), here's the updated one:

~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I still like the current one. I'm willing to go down swinging for it!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I really like this one. Nice work.

I like mel's first batch or the current one that is up as the banner. I personally would like the current set-up with the new font on your most recent one mel. I really like the faction symbols above and below each other. Excellent work from everyone who contributed.