Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

Generations Scourge and Kup have made it to America.

Hi

Long time browser of OCTA forums. Just moved to HK - will keep you guys posted on anything I come across. Toys R Us in HK just stocked up on the Rodimus Cyclonus 2 pack. I got it for $AUD 28 equivalent. Pretty nice pack. Also - just released the dinobot power core combiner 5 set. Same price at about $28AUD. Want to buy dinobots - but can't justify the price at this time. The older PCC 5 set are selling for about $20 AUD. Transformers United generations deluxes are selling for about $15AUD. Picked up the non cybertronian bumblebee. American Generations generally sell cheap here. Jazz selling cheap - only about $10AUD. Looking for a generations as much better paint job. Grapple Voyger only $25AUD - picked up one of those. Lugnuts are the same - but don't like it too much.

Keep you guys informed.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife23 View Post
    Hi

Long time browser of OCTA forums. Just moved to HK - will keep you guys posted on anything I come across. Toys R Us in HK just stocked up on the Rodimus Cyclonus 2 pack. I got it for $AUD 28 equivalent. Pretty nice pack. Also - just released the dinobot power core combiner 5 set. Same price at about $28AUD. Want to buy dinobots - but can't justify the price at this time. The older PCC 5 set are selling for about $20 AUD. Transformers United generations deluxes are selling for about $15AUD. Picked up the non cybertronian bumblebee. American Generations generally sell cheap here. Jazz selling cheap - only about $10AUD. Looking for a generations as much better paint job. Grapple Voyger only $25AUD - picked up one of those. Lugnuts are the same - but don't like it too much.

Keep you guys informed.

Hey welcome!
    Heroic_Deception and I are both Aussies in HK now. Catch up with us sometime and lets do some shopping!

Which TRU is selling Jazz? I went to the one in Central last week and nothing!

Hi there Ultramagnus

Nice to meet you. Jazz I saw at Mongkok. Have there any sightings of fakes in Mongkok? The prices are really cheap - but always wary.

I wouldn't meeting up some fellow Transformers collectors. Like many - my parents got me heaps of transformers when I was young. I only recently got back into them and I left my old collection is in Australia.

Where are you in Central - I am also in Central. I just moved to Hong Kong so keen to meet new people. Do you guys catch up to do other things?

Drop me a PM with contact details and thanks for the offer to meet up.

Some store exclusives found in the northern hemisphere.

US Kmart Daredevil Squad (might not be released here)

US Walmart Rally Redecos found in the UK (might be released here then)

American sightings in the last few days include:
    Wave 2 HA deluxe (Roadbuster)
    Wave 3 Voyagers (Sentinel & Fireburst Optimus)
    Wave 2 HA basics (Tailpipe, Whirl)
    Leader Ironhide
    Walmart exclusive Deluxe Optimus, Sideswipe, Bbee

Target exclusive Voyager redecos of TF2 Starscream and TF1 Ratchet have been found in America (no idea if it will be released here).
    And also at US Target, a couple of exclusive 2-packs I didn't even know were coming. An unchanged Legion packed in with a redeco Commander figure.
    One has Legion Ledfoot with a blue Cmdr Ironhide.
    The other has Legion Bumblebee with a purple Cmdr Megatron (possibly a Motormaster homage).

Wave 2 of the Speed Stars Steath-Force Motorcycles size class has been found in Canada. Dirt Rocket is a yellow redeco of Highwire and still an Autobot.
    We didn't even get the first wave of these, in either packaging (TF2 or TF3), so probably won't see this one here either.

The TF3 Human Alliance Flash Freeze Assault pack (with HA Sideswipe & Icepick) ended up going to US Kmart after all (it wasn't confirmed until now).
    Since the regular HA Deluxes are exclusive to BigW here, I think the Kmart exclusives (this one, and the Bumblebee one) have even less chance of being seen here.

And a month after us, America gets the first wave of 12 Speed Stars Diecast minivehicles.

Also just out in America is the first wave of the Class 1 Star Wars Crossovers (the new smaller size, about the size of Commander/Scout size).
    First wave has:
    General Grievous to Grievous' Starfighter
    Obi-Wan Kenobi to Jedi Starfighter
    Anakin Skywalker to Jedi Starfighter

DotM Wave 4 (Bbee redeco & Ratchet redeco) is out in Asia. Bout time... the first three waves were released (globally) 2 months ago.