Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

These have been found in Hong Kong. The single packs are expected here in March... but subject to change.

Kreon Battle Changers Verses Pack (convertible) (US$?? - AU$10)
    - - Wave 1 (SPRING)
    Optimus Prime Vs Megatron (darker redeco truck cab w/ trailer Vs tank)
    Ratchet Vs Soundwave (ambulance Vs jet)

RID Titan Heroes 12-inch wave one have been found in America, which includes Optimus, Bumblebee and Steeljaw... at US$10 each.

The two Generations Leader Class Megatrons have been found in Asia (I think Malaysia), so will still be a little while before they show up at US online sources or here.

Found in American retail are the first wave of 2015 convertible Rescue Bots toys, Salvage and the new Optimus, at US$10 each.

These sets range from HK$90 up to about HK$120 depending where you go - works out closer to AU$15 up per set.
    The individual releases (Optimus, Bumblebee, Grimlock) are HK$70 (AU$11.50) to HK$90 but sell out REALLY quickly when they hit shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These have been found in Hong Kong. The single packs are expected here in March... but subject to change.

Kreon Battle Changers Verses Pack (convertible) (US$?? - AU$10)
    - - Wave 1 (SPRING)
    Optimus Prime Vs Megatron (darker redeco truck cab w/ trailer Vs tank)
    Ratchet Vs Soundwave (ambulance Vs jet)

My AU$ price on the verses sets is wrong. I must have just copied and pasted the single set pricing. I would expect AU$20 for the verses sets... so the AU$15 price in HK would make sense.
    Actually, I'm not even sure where I got the single pack price from, so have removed that as well, in case it was also just part of a larger copy and paste that I didn't fix up later.

Pretty much the same day as them being reported in Australia, the RID Hero Mashers have been reported to be found in a Nth American retail store (Canada). Their price is CAD$12, which equates to about AU$12.50... making it a lot cheaper than ours, which are here at AU$19-20 each.
    Last edited by griffin; 8th February 2015 at 01:59 PM.

The new range of Rescue Bots of Figurines that are replacing the 2-pack figurines are now out in America for US$5 (Boulder & Heatwave).
    The 2-packs were US$7 each, so I'm surprised that the removing the human partner was not just a cost-cutting measure to keep them at the same price-point.

(a pity though, as this was one of the rare opportunities to get human toys of the Transformers Universe - humans are usually the main focus or cast member of Transformers cartoons and Movies, yet strangely enough we rarely get toys of those central characters)

Leader Class Generations Megatron found at US Retail now as well, for US$44.99 plus tax at Walmart. (which is interesting to see Walmart charging the exact RRP in America, when they are usually like BigW, by having cheaper than RRP and having an odd centage at the end, like 83 or 96, etc)

Looks like Robot Kingdom has wave 2 Combiner Wars in the legends, deluxe and voyager size classes