Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

Yes, this is the wave when they stopped printing codes... so you have to feel for parts or buy a sealed case and sell off the second set.

YOTG Optimus and Soundwave found in America at ToysRUs. US$200 for Optimus, US$210 for Soundwave. Prices on the website look to be $20 less.

Platinum reissue sets now out in the Philippines - Coneheads (for a while), Blaster/Perceptor, Blitzwing/Astrotrain.

A few more new Retail sightings in America - GEN Thundercracker, RID Legion Fixit & Underbite, Rescue Bots Epic wave2 (Salvage & Blurr).

Those Rescue Bots toys look like KOs. When I first saw the photo before reading the news title, I thought it was a reporting of KO toys.

The first of the fourth wave of Generations is now out in Asia, with Legends Rodimus (and probably Skywarp) being found.

Trypticon and Re-issue Takara MP-10 arrived in store in HK today.

I have both of mine in hand and will hopefully post photos a little later once I've had time to crack them open.
    For those wanting a price check Trypticon is retailing for HK$1299 (AU$217) and MP-10 for HK$1099 (AU$183.60) at the store I got mine.

Edit: Forgot to mention that MP-10 comes with limited edition coin.

More TRU exclusive RID Clash toys have surfaced, in Canada - redeco 3-step Optimus & Bumblebee.
    (along with the Ultra size Megatronus and Minicons)

I'm finding it interesting that Canada is getting quite a lot of these releases early (or so it seems). I'm loving that other countries are sharing the love with distribution but frustrating that the figures take so long to arrive elsewhere.

Gold Armour Grimlock and Black Ops Bumblebee are now on shelves here in HK.
    Gold armour Grimlock has the same orange as AoE Grimlock on the torso and legs so a little disappointing. When my son has earned enough rewards to open him I might take some pics.
    We didn't buy Bumblebee as my son has no interest in him, even more-so now since watching RID2015... go figure!

MP Bluestreak now out in America (before SDCC, which was when it was supposed to have its advance release).

Wave 3 & 4 Generations toys are showing up in a number of European countries... which is really exciting for them, as they can often be worse than us for delayed release.

This isn't technically a "sighting" but I thought some people might be interested.

Toys R Us Hong Kong will be selling Devastator for HK$1599... that's AU$276.
    http://www.toysrus.com.hk/hasbro-tra...ns-devastator/

So if you're in Oz and can find Devy there, it'll be a bargain in comparison to buying it from Asia if it is still retailing around the AU$200 mark.