Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 253540414243444546474849505565 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

More of Wave 4 Generations is now out in Asia, according to a facebook post I can't see without being a member... so the info is according to here instead.

That only leaves the Deluxe class left from Wave 4 to be released, which probably won't be much longer, as it has been 3-4 months since Wave 3 was released globally.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently, Generations Leader Class Starscream has been out in Hong Kong and Philippines since the last week of June (5 weeks ago)... but I'm yet to see anyone with photo proof of that.
    Some HK dealers appear to have it in stock, and a couple have had it listed on ebay since the end of June... but I'm surprised that no one has posted up a gallery of photos anywhere yet, which would have made the front pages of the fansites (being the last of the Generations Leaders for 2015, and the second of the three seekers).
    I can confirm he has been out in HK for a while. I saw him in several places with my own eyes however never took photos of him - sorry. I don't like the mould very much myself so we've skipped all the seekers and I too assumed his pictures would already be plastered all over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I can confirm he has been out in HK for a while. I saw him in several places with my own eyes however never took photos of him - sorry. I don't like the mould very much myself so we've skipped all the seekers and I too assumed his pictures would already be plastered all over the internet.
    Don't say sorry.
    It's not your fault, or aimed at you... I was just surprised that of all the (mostly America) fans out there who fight over being the first to post up photos of toys (and even pay huge amounts on ebay to get toys before they are released), that this one has been out for 4-5 weeks, and no one has posted up photos of it yet.
    Even JP toys get photos posted up within a day of their release.

The ENTIRE ToysRUs exclusive Clash RID line has been found in America... all 10 toys released at once, instead of bits and pieces that other countries got (like ours).

The final wave of Deluxe Generations Combiner limbs have been found at US retail, in the same week they were at Amazon (which had a release date of today, but mine shipped out two days ago).

This is for Ironhide, Mirage, Prowl, Sunstreaker.

Also found in Asia are the fifth wave of RID Legions, Ultra Magnus (redeco Optimus) and Patrol Mode Strongarm (redeco).

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The ENTIRE ToysRUs exclusive Clash RID line has been found in America... all 10 toys released at once, instead of bits and pieces that other countries got (like ours).
    Any idea when TRU Oz will be releasing the RID Clash of the TFs Warrior class? I'm keen on Optimus repaint.

No idea. Maybe ask ToysRUs.

Generations Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime is now definitely out in Asia.

Plus, Singapore got Quickslinger and BrakeNeck as regular store releases, as they are being found in non-ToysRUs stores.

omeone in facebook has posted as well that the limbs for Prime are out as well in Toy kingdom in Philippines - too lazy to post the pic eheheh

but yeah Suntreaker, Ironhide, Prowl and Mirage are out as well hopefully we don't get skipped ....fingers crossed.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wave 2 of the RID Mini-Cons are out in the US