As there was a bit of interest in another thread on the Japanese Optimus Primes I thought I would post a few photos here of what is on shelves and prices here in Wan Chai, Hong Kong. Apologies for quality of photos - the stores here don't like people taking pictures of their shelves/stock so they're a bit rushed.

AD-31 - HK$799 (AU$133)

Lost Age Battle Command Optimus - reduced to HK$398 (AU$66)

...One of the shelves in one of the Wan Chai stores.

This is what I purchased today with prices. I suspect the ghost Starscream is fake but picked him up anyways as I was impressed with the packaging and he's for my son anyways. It came from a store notorious for it's fakes but the packaging is impressive right down to the official Japanese ST code, internal card + instructions, etc...
Two pack Kreo was only in one store and they had very few pieces left. Individual Kreo seems to be priced based on character and the cheapest I could find Optimus was HK$109 (AU$18). Again, not all the characters were easy to find and not a huge amount of stock left on shelves.

Combiner Wars wave 3 was due out today but none of the shops received delivery and actually hadn't been informed by Hasbro HK when to expect them yet. I suspect they will pop up next week.
Hope this info might be interesting to some of you.