Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl Spot video

RAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok enough excitement from me. That was pretty awesome for a teaser. Which is much better than the teaser they had for the first movie. That pic of the robot crashing through the bridge. Looks to be the excavator toy that has been posted. Can't help but notice that it was on a single wheel for movement in bot mode. Otherwise lots of very large bots. Can't wait. Plus all the explosions which lead me to link this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRS90V8BQGo

Robot Chicken fans may have already seen that.

I like the trailer but hate the one wheel bots.

I'm a bit disappointed that we are now in February and we only have the first, 30 second trailer, 5 months before the movie is released.
    The first movie had a teaser trailer about a year out, and its 30 second trailer about 8 months out, while its 2 minute trailer was released 20th December 2006 - 6 months before the movie was released. Is this 'late' release of only a 30 second trailer a sign that the movie release will either be pushed back, or we get a rush-job/cut scenes to get it out in time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Devastator looks HUGE!!!
    And that rolling guy is just Devastator's arm, apparently.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed that we are now in February and we only have the first, 30 second trailer, 5 months before the movie is released.
    The first movie had a teaser trailer about a year out, and its 30 second trailer about 8 months out, while its 2 minute trailer was released 20th December 2006 - 6 months before the movie was released. Is this 'late' release of only a 30 second trailer a sign that the movie release will either be pushed back, or we get a rush-job/cut scenes to get it out in time?
    Not entirely.

We got the "announcement" trailer (which was specially filmed and it's inclusion in the final movie was decided upon later) about a year early. Then in December 06 we got the teaser trailer (1:30 - 2:00 long) then in April we got the actual theatrical trailer. In this case we're getting the teaser trailer in February (attached to Friday the 13th) however we're getting a condensed version during the Superbowl first. The marketing for the first movie was very early as it was an untested property and they had to build up a lot of awareness. This time they don't need to do that.

The proper threatrical trailer was released on May 17. It was even tampographed onto Meantime as 5:17, much like how other Real Gears and Movie toys featured some variation of 7:47/7-4-7.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Pretty exciting teaser! Lots of Bay-os in there!

Been removed already haha.
    But i did manage to watch it just moments ago and it does look good.
    Lots of explosions haha
    Michael Bay knows how to do those best lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Been removed already haha.
    But i did manage to watch it just moments ago and it does look good.
    Lots of explosions haha
    Michael Bay knows how to do those best lmao.
    I downloaded the HD version before it got killed.

tformers have a copy and a heap of clear still shots (418), plus a discussion of what each scene looks to be about.
    http://tformers.com/transformers-tra...0892/news.html