Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armada Hotshot Vs Universe/25th Hotshot pics.

Default Armada Hotshot Vs Universe/25th Hotshot pics.

A gallery comparing the upcoming 25th Hotshot with the Armada one from 2002:
    http://www.52toys.com/?p=418
    or here if that is too slow to load:
    http://tformers.com/transformers-uni...0930/news.html

The robot modes look similar in size, but the new one is a lot smaller in car mode.

wow i didnt know the original had a face!!!! i thought it was just a black helmet, i still havent bothered opening mine

He's whole lot of "meh" to me.

But then again I never really liked HotShot in Armada, perhaps this new version is all 32 kinds of awesomesauce to fans of HotShot, I don't know.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Also not a fan of Hot Shot though I know he uses his overhead blaster a lot of times in the armada series.
    I'm just so interested how fan customizers will shape up his big cannon on this new one...

Anyway, I might end up having one. Jaaaam!!
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

When I look at Hot Shot and all his incarnations from the pudgy yellow car to the armoured Cyb version I keep thinking of something like a evolution of man series if I have the figures lined up - like from neaderthal going towards modern man type....
    Armada pudgy yellow/red variant car - retard baby stage with a ll the baby fats,
    Energon Yellow sports car/ silver recoulour w/combining gimmick - retard toddler, child stage.
    Cyb blue sports car - highstrung teenager
    Armoured Truck Cyb Hotshot - adult one - hopefully non retarded

So the new less pudgy UNiverse version could prolly squeeze in between the armada and Energon series, sorta him starting to loose his baby fats
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I may get the Universe version if I see it cheap somewhere mainly due to the fan reference. Aside from that I think that the Armada character is among the lows of the Transformers franchise along with Energon Ironhide.

I actually didnt mind Hotshot when first released, though I only brought the PLX version because of the Hot Rod likeness.

New version looks good.
    Just sad that its taken us so long to get back to what we had in Car Robots/RiD

Powerlinx Hot Shot had a resculpted head that looked nicer - more like G1 Hot Rod and losing the "terminally happy" look from the original version.

+ Original Hot Shot
    + Powerlinx Hot Shot
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 9th February 2009 at 08:09 PM.

TFU don't seem to like your linking there Gok