Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF2 - Revenge of the Fallen Console Games

Default TF2 - Revenge of the Fallen Console Games

I just received a newsletter from Gamespot today. As expected the TF2 game will be out on PC and gamin consoles. Title headline:

Tie-in to this summer's Michael Bay blockbuster Revenge of the Fallen is coming to PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, 360, and twice to the DS.
    Full Article Here.

It will be released near the film's premiere.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Twice to the DS? I'll wait until they are on clearance like I did with the first two DS movie games.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Twice to the DS? I'll wait until they are on clearance like I did with the first two DS movie games.
    It's not nice that every other console gets both factions in the one game, but the factions get split for the DS game. Guess it's something we have to deal with for having the smaller amount of data on the DS "Cartridges".

I wonder how they will deal with the Wii, I'm assuming they will use the same graphics engine as the PS2 and chuck in a waggle attack...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Surprised the PS2 is getting one, now that it is getting quite obsolete. Good though for me, so I don't have to buy a whole new console just to get the game (like I did for the TFs Armada game).

PS2 is waaaay to big to ingnore for a moive tie-in. I'll bet we get TF3 on PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    PS2 is waaaay to big to ingnore for a moive tie-in. I'll bet we get TF3 on PS2
    I'd say there is a decent chance. It all depends on how slow Sony wants to do the slow down of production.
    But with the huge install base they already have, I'd take it slow
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Surprised the PS2 is getting one, now that it is getting quite obsolete. Good though for me, so I don't have to buy a whole new console just to get the game (like I did for the TFs Armada game).
    It could well be they just listed all game consoles as well. I think the TF1 game when it was first announced had a Gamecube version..... Which never happend of course.

This is probably old news but multiplayer has been confirmed and an 'official' bot list(seemingly unreliable) has been released. Reasons for it being unreliable it names Blackout as Grindor(rumored to be separate character but really just a repaint). the rest of the playable bots are rather lame but this time around you get Ratchet (should be fun). No devastator, no soundwave, no fallen.
    which means Ironhide63=unhappy
    Activision, you'd better hope this isn't the actual botlist or you're gonna end up with me buying the game, ill buy it anyway...but ATLEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO RELEASE A REAL LIST. if you'd like to add...feel free to.

It seems that this list is real but I dont know how reliable...
    Last edited by Ironhide63; 21st May 2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: New Info

we'll see when it comes out, don't rule out DLC bot packs or something to make the roster a tad chunkier

Just as long as its marginally better than the first.