Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Permanent Pricing Changes

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    As Tiby discovered and I have just validated, Animated Voyagers at TRU are now $69.99.

Who TF would by a toy that size for $70? What TF are they thinking?
    I wonder who would pay $40 for a deluxe?!?! Seems ridiculous, since an equivalent sized toy in another line is about $15/20 for example, Marvel Legend. Just coz it has 2 modes, doesn't mean its worth two times the price!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Noticed this today at my local Myer. It looks like Universe Deluxes are going up in price to $31.95. At least it's not $39.95.

A $2 increase I can understand. The ongoing difference in cost between Animated and Universe deluxes is hard to forgive.

Myer's prices have always been higher than other retailers so i wouldn't go off their pricing structure.

your kidding

WTH is wrong with Myer and their Transformers.
    They seem to be able to put a decent price on Lego
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Well, the Launceston Myer has dropped the prices on their 25th Ann Pinkimus Primes ($89.95) as well as animated Ultra Magnus ($74.95).

Still not biting on the pink Prime yet, not if I'm going to have to fork out another $5 or so on a tin of decent red paint to fix him up with.

Why can't we get these sort of price changes here...
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...or-499-167244/

The Target exclusive Animated packs (sunstorm or purple shockwave), are being sold for 80% off in America, bringing much joy to many american fans.
    Those darn americans get some great bargains...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

The Target exclusive Animated packs (sunstorm or purple shockwave), are being sold for 80% off in America, bringing much joy to many american fans.

Not just them Griff. even closer - Philippines for instance sells deluxes still at the AU$22-25 worth price range and these are newer ones. Ive been sorely tempted to ask my friends there to buy me some and then claim it once I got for holidays, but I know that since theres a whole heaps of collector/hobby shops that sprouted there, once I do go for a holiday later this year it'll be even more discounted. Wonder which Hasbro is in CHarge of their supplies there? How come ours here are just ... i dont know ... lacking?.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Damn.
    Maybe if hasbro had sent some of that stock here it would have sold for the normal price and they would have made some money. Instead they flood us with stupid Ultimate Bumblebees
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

TRU has raised Universe Ultra price from $59.99 to $69.99 and have tremendous amounts of stock. They must think it's opposite day.

Myer has reduced Ultra Magnus to $75, seemingly permanently as they're all labelled as such:

And I'm not sure when, but Big W increased their Universe Ultra price by $3.96:

I hope that goes well for them both.