Thread: 2 new SWTFs recolours for 2008.

Default 2 new SWTFs recolours for 2008.

A couple of recolours for release some time in the next 3-6 months. A recolour of the Clone Transport in 'Clone Wars' colours, plus a recolour of the Ep2 Jedi Starfighter as Obi-Wan.
    http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=10875

At least Hasbro doesn't restrict the churn out of repaints to just the main Transformers line.

Weird how they released Saesee Tiin as a recolour of a vehicle seen in the films and _then_ released the actual vehicle seen in the film.

I doubt I'll grab either, since I have both moulds, but I may be tempted by the Starfighter if there's a sale (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

One good thing about this is I'll never by these abominations so at least I save money on these horrors

I want!

They both actually have new heads. The Clone Gunship's head resembles an ARC-Trooper rather than an Ep2-era clone pilot - and it's the 501st!! Kenobi's is a must as that vehicle did appear in the movie (and I agree it's weird how they released Tiin's first considering the obscurity). Most likely a complete fluke, but the two fingers pointing out on Tiin/Kenobi's hand resembles one of the Soresu (3rd Lightsabre Form) stances used by Kenobi in Episode III (although he didn't use it in ep2).

"I'll poke your eyes out!"