Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions.

got 3x classics legends and brawl 2 pack movie legends, props to jaydisc for the sighting
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I really have to get used of the late deliveries from Australia post at my new house, my old house used to have parcels show up about 13:00, at the new place they seem to show up between 16:00-17:00. It's always a pleasant surprise now when there is a knock at the door and WOOHOO another parcel. Thanks to Jimreborn these showed up today
    Universe(no laughing please) Blackarachnia and Downshift as well as Cybertron figures Megatron(T-rex), Brushgaurd, Smokescreen and the 3 mini-cons Jolt, Reverb and thier mate(forgot his name).

My postman comes at 7:30 am!!!

My postie is around 8:30 and 11:00. Depends on his run. Monday's a day I hate b/c sometimes it might be 1 he gets there.

More recent arrivals:

G1 Thunderwing. He's so nice. Love all the at modes. Probably one of my favourite Pretenders.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    My postie is around 8:30 and 11:00. Depends on his run. Monday's a day I hate b/c sometimes it might be 1 he gets there.

More recent arrivals:

G1 Thunderwing. He's so nice. Love all the at modes. Probably one of my favourite Pretenders.
    OOOOooooo, one of the few Pretenders I'm missing, very nice. I was looking at maybe getting the Japanese version Black Shadow as I believe he is far superior in his colouring, he is also far superior in his pricing as well I might add.

Thunderwing, Awesome!

Default scalped

I got mp05 on monday this week. Scalped by the new management of Transfigure toys once again.

To my dissapointment, it is really flimsy. Its a giant version of G1 megatron literally.

They really got LAZY.

Overall I don't think it worthy of being in the masterpiece line.
    Last edited by sifun; 14th February 2008 at 05:18 PM.

A lot of people seem displeased with MP Megatron. On the other hand I am very happy with how Takara made him. He is lite enough for a comfortable Transformation and I can see how Die cast on his upper body would have seriously hampered his stability so I support the use of plastic.

They could have added some Die Cast to the legs just like the upgrades in the Unofficial kit but I am not fussed about it.

It has been transformed at least a dozen times and never had any issues with him, he is very durable and although some parts feel a bit flimsy, it is strong enough to manipulate without needing to be overly careful.

If you just want the feel of more weight to the figure then I suggest the upgrade kit which comes with the extension and metal leg plates.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

These two arrived today by accident.

Ezydvd's website says the following http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/797712 but originally stated they were supposed to arrive next wednesday on the 20th. Today I got an sms & picked him up from my local Ezydvd store. Can't wait to watch it

I went down to Sheriff's Minicars in Parra & stumbled across a whole bunch of Beast Machines as well as this guy. I haggled the TF guy over BW Scorponok & he took off a fair few dollars. But honestly, he seems pretty delusional over the value of Beast Machines & Cybertron figures (loose but complete with instructions). $50 for Cybertron Sky Shadow & $70 for Galaxy Force Vector Prime? - honestly.

Masterforce is out? Man I really have to sit down and just get through Headmasters already.