Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

is jericho back? he's the only reason for me to watch wrestling. I love that he brought back his lion tamer near the end of his last run.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Still not clear who's decision it was to end the streak though. Not sure if Taker's or Vince...?
    I'd say it was Vince's to further push Lesner -what's better than defeating the man who was 21-0 on the biggest stage of them all? Ive been a lifelong fan & to see his streak come to an end was dissapointing to say the least

There are hints of Jericho's return but it will only be to further push talent. Not for any kind if title run I don't imagine.

As for taker's streak - if you happened to watch WM XXX, the reaction of the crowd on TV does not nearly reflect the reaction of the crowd in the stadium that night. Hearing 3/4 of the crowd in the arena turn silent and the amount of jaws you could just about hear dropping to the ground was surreal.

Still. As much as I like Lesnar, pushing Lesnar by giving up the streak doesn't make any sense and would be poor judgement on Vince's part if what you say/think is true. There are talks of taker actually wanting Lesnar to be the one to end the streak. If that's true, then who is anyone else to argue?

(I had a vague feeling there was an existing topic, so did a search and found it... didn't realise it hadn't been used for a while, but merged the two topics anyway)

Always proud to say I watch it every week but since Punk left I think there has been a big decline

Sorry Griff, I did one quick search, couldn't find it - so I just thought I'd post. Thanks for merging

The only reason I watch WWE these days is because of The Shield. Don't have a lot of desire to watch now.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Thoughts on Rollins' heel turn?

I can't stand Daniel Bryan. The one thing I wasn't looking forward to - spending all that money to attend WM XXX this year that was otherwise, one of the best events I've ever experienced in my life - was knowing that I would witness Daniel Bryan win the title at WM XXX.

What’s everyone thinking of Triple H taking over WWE? I’m really excited for it. It felt like Vince was out of touch recently and I’m already happy with the changes implemented.

I watched Raw the other week to see how Trips was doing. Seems pretty decent compared to what Raw was under Vince. That said, Raw is still too long. 3 hours is unwatchable for me as it just drags.

The Golden Era of NXT under Triple H was one of my favourite eras of wrestling ever. So I'm very hopeful for the future of WWE after they drum the last of Vince's crap out of the company.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.