Page 18 of 151 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

That should be this fella:

Packed in with this one too:

K-Mart in belconnen just got another box of the most recent generations figures (warpath, wheeljack, scourge, thundercracker, etc). Managed to get a heap on laybuy, still was at least one of all figs left bar the scourge (had to buy 3 for sweeps ). $25 each.

GUYS!

He has arrived in Canberra

Hasbro MP Rodimus at Toys 'r' Us Belco for $79.99, yay got my 1st MP

After mine, they had 8 left.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    GUYS!

He has arrived in Canberra

Hasbro MP Rodimus at Toys 'r' Us Belco for $79.99, yay got my 1st MP

After mine, they had 8 left.
    Haha actually got himself yesterday from the same place

Good price for an MP figure.

Yeah... saw that. Fortunately I don't collect MP. Its 80 bucks I can't afford to spend. LOL

Kmart belconnen has several HA Sideswipes.
    Myer has the wave 2 Activators ($20).
    Target still had some 2-pack exclusives (Leadfoot/Megatron, Bbee/Ironhide), and a heap of the RtS wave 1 (Perceptor, Optimus, Bbee).

And BigW at Woden HAD the Stealth Force Basics wave (Barricade, Topspin, new deco Bbee), and heaps of most size classes including quite a few of their large HA figures (Bbee, Skids).
    DJs there was pathetic, with just a single Stealth Force toy.

Probably the most surprising find yesterday was seeing a dispenser of the Tomy TF2 figurines at the Woden Westfield (near the foodcourt), but didn't have change or the time to get some... and didn't want to have to carry back a bag full of figurines (knowing my luck, I woulda had to buy 20 of them just to get Ironhide, the one I'm missing).

got one of those mp rodimus's from toy's r u belco and a deluxe topspin from target. didnt know there was a target at belconnen

So the TRU is actually inside the westfield at Belconnen? I couldn't find it, and it wasn't on their store directory (it's usually noted as a major store on the map like Coles or BigW, but wasn't on this one), nor was there any signage inside or outside of the centre. And google maps was showing it to be on the main road a block away from westfield (which I drove down, but didn't see it).

And I just find out that there was a second store near the airport... which I could have checked out if I had known. Shoulda done some research first.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So the TRU is actually inside the westfield at Belconnen? I couldn't find it, and it wasn't on their store directory (it's usually noted as a major store on the map like Coles or BigW, but wasn't on this one), nor was there any signage inside or outside of the centre. And google maps was showing it to be on the main road a block away from westfield (which I drove down, but didn't see it).
    Toys 'R' Us is on the top floor, not too far away from the food court. It's odd if it's not on the store directory as it's been there for about twenty years.