Page 19 of 151 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

yep directly above kmart if that helps

Damn... I was on the ground floor for myer and kmart, then walked up to the Target end and went up to it... then walked back to the food court and went back down to the ground floor there at the escalators, to go back out the myer entrance where I was parked.
    I looked on the directory map too, and it only had those three stores, coles and woolies on the map itself. I didn't bother reading through the list of stores because (as mentioned above) I expected TRU to be on the map with those five majors.

Ah well, at least I wasn't tempted to buy it and cart it back on the plane (I already had 4 TFs to bring back that I bought that day).

There are still nineteen Masterpiece Rodimi at Belconnen Toysaurus.

They also have the scanning Bumblebees.

Was at TARGET in the Belco mall and saw from the DoTM line, Arcees, BBs, Jazz and a Decepticon who's name I can't remember molded in translucent plastic with Cybertronian symbols on them.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Hope all you fkn Lurkers had a great time snatching up every single TF: P deluxes you could, selfish, disgusting little depraved freaks!!!

Sorry Griffin, can't post in here anymore, Canberra is too small, and by me doing so, absolutely no one gets a chance to acquire anything here.
    That's really not fair. You're not entitled to the figures, so don't insult people who DARE to buy them before YOU can.

Seriously, chillax. I don't see how buying toys on a shelf makes them selfish, disgusting, depraved or freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream Gaga View Post
    That's really not fair. You're not entitled to the figures, so don't insult people who DARE to buy them before YOU can.

Seriously, chillax. I don't see how buying toys on a shelf makes them selfish, disgusting, depraved or freaks.
    Clearing out entire stock, to re-sell on their eBay store with greatly inflated prices, is somewhat different. As you can see from my post, there was a targeted audience, and you'll notice that I posted that in the A.C.T. forums, if I had a problem with lurkers or collectors from another state, they'd know. Go back to Adelaide.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Clearing out entire stock, to re-sell on their eBay store with greatly inflated prices, is somewhat different. As you can see from my post, there was a targeted audience, and you'll notice that I posted that in the A.C.T. forums, if I had a problem with lurkers or collectors from another state, they'd know. Go back to Adelaide.
    What I find funny is that selling a TF prime(RID) deluxe on ebay for $30 is what will make a profit to anyone else in the world except here. We pay close to $30 here in store. So why would someone pay $40+ for a Deluxe from a Australian scalper? I bought a Deluxe Wheeljack off Ebay for $29.74AUD from a US seller and bought a Deluxe Soundwave off Ebay as well for $33.37AUD off a UK seller. so I dont really spend any extra for them online than I would for them in-store.

I'm going to post some non-sightings so if anyone else is reading this, they don't have to bother.

As of 4pm today, there were no Fall Of Cybertron cassettes, Soundblasters or Soundwaves at Fyshwick Toyworld. There are no G2 FOC Combaticons or Masterpiece toys at Majura Park Toys 'R' Us. Pretty much the only vaguely interesting Transformers anywhere in the ACT are the FOC Shockwaves for $22 at Civic Target. (But they too have no FOC Soundwaves or Soundblasters.)

I find that interesting, my friend who works at the Majura Park TRU says that the G2 FOC Bruticus is there. I'm gonna ask him again about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    I find that interesting, my friend who works at the Majura Park TRU says that the G2 FOC Bruticus is there. I'm gonna ask him again about it.
    It might well be there now - my previous post was six days ago.