Page 24 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

(one way to get to know a city layout is by going on a big toyhunt)

Wodan...

BigW
    3 Legion Jet Vehicons! (plus 3 Prowls, a some Blights, Rippersnappers, Windrazors and Twinstrikes - no HunGrrrr)
    BH Voyager Shockwave (with the case-mates Ultra Magnus, Grimwing and Shark Megatron).

City/Canberra Centre

BigW - nothing worth reporting (didn't have much stock anyway)

Target
    Legion Blight, Prowl, Windrazor.
    (No Metroplex, or shelftag for it)

Comic shop (didn't take much notice of the name or the prices, but I'm sure most Canberrans know where it is, or can easily find out)
    Several Alternity Bbee & Cliffjumpers
    First JP Reissue Ratchet (& Ironhide?)
    Plus a box of Loyal Subject figurines.

Well, that concludes my short stay in the Australian Capital Territory, and I think I covered about half of the major toy sources. Pity I didn't end up finding anything I wanted to buy.

Ah too bad!

I was wondering how you knew all of the stores toys from all the way in Brisvegas, it was all part of a Roadtrip!

At least its been great weather for the most part these last couple of days, but we got nothing on QLD sunshine I dont think lol

Rumor has it toys r us belconnen is getting MP Soundwave today. Im going in to find out and ill post with what happens. Also from what the lady at the desk told me they cant reserve figures so if you want one your gunna have to buy online or go in store and quick.

Bad news guys all gone. No idea how many they had but they had non stop calls all day. I was lucky and one of the people who work there gave me theirs they had out back, I never got the chance to thank that guy. Hope some of you guys were able to get one at least.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Remember we have the Majura Park Toys R Us, that's where I picked up my MP Optimus when he was first released

thanks for the heads up! managed to secure my SW, asking ever so nicely my wife to go pick it up from Airport tru while I was still at work =-)

Such a great figure this! and with all cassettes released so far = pure win!

I'm pretty sure they are all gone now, but from what I understand it was a reallllly small amount received, under 10 if I remember correctly?

Always seems the best hasbro has to offer is the hardest to come by.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No worries, great that you were able to nab yourself one

deceptibot Guest

Default Acidstorm

Picked up MP Acidstorm from TRU Belconnen this afternoon. Still two on the shelf.

Picked up last Acid Storm at Majura Park. Did anyone actually get a call from Majura Park when SW came in? They took my number and agreed to put one aside a week or so ago, but never called and told me today that he had been and gone.

deceptibot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DQuick View Post
    Picked up last Acid Storm at Majura Park. Did anyone actually get a call from Majura Park when SW came in? They took my number and agreed to put one aside a week or so ago, but never called and told me today that he had been and gone.
    That doesn't suprise me. I'd be contacting them fairly frequently even if you've put your name down. I actually had a similar thing for acidstorm out there. Enough said given that you bought the last one, and I haven't heard anything.