Page 302 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 282292297298299300301302303304305306307312322 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Am referring to toys. We cool. There are just references to the live movie as TFTM. Am not the one creating it. But maybe for australia, it is never considered as tftm. I just google/search and that comes out.

Will reference TFTM 07 to a toy ruffle others' feathers as well?

I think now there are references to the 86 movie as TF Animated Movie.

No disrespect to the original.
    Dude, please don't take me seriously when I post at 5am. :/ I wasn't actually mad or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The 1986 film is called "Transformers: The Movie". The 2007 film was called "Transformers". To use "TFTM" with no context and to then assume people will know you're talking about toys from the 2007 film makes no sense. If you do include "07" as a qualifier at least people will understand what you're talking about.
    Here's some links to show why TFTM is also used:
    http://www.transformersthemovie.com.au/#intro
    http://www.transformersthemovie.com/

Alright, I'll use Movie 2007 or something related to avoid the confusion. Apologies for assuming tftm g1 redeco was understood.

Dude, please don't take me seriously when I post at 5am. :/ I wasn't actually mad or anything.
    just answering the question you posted. Not serious. I know tone and meaning isn't present on posts.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    With the release of Elita-1 i'm almost done with the ROTF movie cast.
    Or am i? Who else appeared in the movie that still (though might not be) needs to be released?

And apart from Scalpel, Ejector and insecticon were any other characters released as scout class that i may have missed?

I've got:
    Autobots: Optimus, Jetfire, Sideswipe, Both versions of Skids and Mudlap, Arcee, Chromia, Elita-1, Jolt.

Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Grindor, The Fallen, Soundwave, Ravage, Demolisher, Rampage, Long Haul, Devestator, Scalpel, Ejector, Sideways, Mixmaster.

As always your help is appreciated.

would u like to include concept art for that? for instance depthcharge and breakaway had concept art done but did not make it into the film but they do have rendered images

I've already got Breakaway but after much consideration have decided to just go after movie appearances.

It gets to big otherwise if i include Video game characters, Comic characters and concept art

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    With the release of Elita-1 i'm almost done with the ROTF movie cast.
    Or am i? Who else appeared in the movie that still (though might not be) needs to be released?

And apart from Scalpel, Ejector and insecticon were any other characters released as scout class that i may have missed?

I've got:
    Autobots: Optimus, Jetfire, Sideswipe, Both versions of Skids and Mudlap, Arcee, Chromia, Elita-1, Jolt.

Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Grindor, The Fallen, Soundwave, Ravage, Demolisher, Rampage, Long Haul, Devestator, Scalpel, Ejector, Sideways, Mixmaster.

As always your help is appreciated.
    You seem to be missing Bumblebee, Ironhide and Ratchet, but is that because they were all from the first movie with only minor changes (if any) for the second film?

Default Smallest VSX

Are the guys in this set exaclty the same as the smallest transformers? KO's? I think these are made by a different company....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Yeah i elected to leave those out as they appeared in the first movie. I'm after ones that closely resemble the way they did in the movie. Also not counting Human Alliance as i will be getting them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Are the guys in this set exaclty the same as the smallest transformers? KO's? I think these are made by a different company....

I think that's the set I bought, I need to check that.

Basically, the difference that I can see is Megs legs are blue on this one, and red on the normal one, Prime has orange eyes when the normal one are blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post

Those are legit. They are minor redecos to the regular versions, and a homage to the JP Gen1 Verses sets.
    The were a Dengeki Hobby exclusive in 2004.

(I miss WSTs - and wish TT kept doing more of them)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Those are legit. They are minor redecos to the regular versions, and a homage to the JP Gen1 Verses sets.
    The were a Dengeki Hobby exclusive in 2004.

(I miss WSTs - and wish TT kept doing more of them)
    Ah thanks, I wondered about that set as well.

And I too like the WST, they are cool.