Page 312 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 292302307308309310311312313314315316317322332 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

That they did. But then i've noticed it happens in Armada as well.
    They use to have the crossover. Obviously someone "borrowed it" cause it was in fairly good condition.

How common is 'Classics' Dirge at this point in time at retail? I can't find him anywhere.

I don't think he's been released at retail or if he has it's only limited stores at the moment

Check the notices box at the top of the screen - Wave 4 (Dirge and Blurr) have only been found at Toyworlds so far.
    I will need to post somewhere what toys are in each wave, but until then, the Notices box will try to keep up with sightings, to help you find new stuff.

With the dollar so good right now, i'm thinking of picking up master piece prime or ultra mags, Are they worth picking up? i've seen a few reviews on it but was wondering from personal experience.
    ~

One of the Takara or Hasbro versions of Masterpiece Prime is a must have in my opinion. The robot mode is the most accurate to the classic G1 portrayal of Prime and looks great on the shelves. It's a nice solid but perhaps too heavy figure so it's a bit tricky to pose but it feels worth the money. The transformation is based on the G1 toy but with all kinds of neat tricks. The accessories including matrix are great. Vehicle mode is a bit fake looking (no alternator accuracy) but you're likely to keep it in robot mode anyway.

Ultra Magnus and the other repaints on the other hand are easily skipped.

I prefer the Takara version as it has full sized smoke stacks. Paint apps wise nicer too IMO, though Hasbro's colours can vary depending on which version you want. Check out online pics, or better yet, other people who own the toys - and decide which one you'd like for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot
    It's a nice solid but perhaps too heavy figure so it's a bit tricky to pose but it feels worth the money.
    My attempts at posing MP Convoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYCqNbzRjg
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot
    The accessories including matrix are great. Vehicle mode is a bit fake looking (no alternator accuracy) but you're likely to keep it in robot mode anyway.
    I think the truck mode looks nice enough (remembering that it's not officially part of the Binaltech/Alternators line anyway). The truck mode has a lot of details and neat features too. I like how it has proper headlights (whereas the original G1 Prime just had the wrist holes) and it also has 'working suspension' too. The inside of the cab also has seats, which is pretty neat considering that the chest is not hollow as it has the Matrix chamber.

It remains my favourite of the MP moulds. (:

I really hate asking for help on these matters, but does anyone know any online store that has masterpiece prime in stock without the trailer? I've looked through my regular list plus a fair few other sites and just cant find him
    ~

Your best bet Dkaris would be eBay. There are quite a few listed in the vacinity of $150 - $180. It seems to have one shipped would cost approx. $200.

EDIT: Just found one on BBTS which they are selling for US $135. Hope that helps
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I prefer the Takara version as it has full sized smoke stacks. Paint apps wise nicer too IMO, though Hasbro's colours can vary depending on which version you want. Check out online pics, or better yet, other people who own the toys - and decide which one you'd like for yourself.

My attempts at posing MP Convoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYCqNbzRjg
    Those are some really good poses... now, is there any chance of you posing MP Prime with 北斗神拳 poses? Cos, that would be badass...

I love the cover as well... especially with Black Costume Spidey in the corner.