Page 328 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 308318323324325326327328329330331332333338348 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

IMO: Sunspot & Chopsaw = movieverse, Windcharger = Classicsverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    my windcharger and chopsaw was unstickered and had no code in them so a packaging variant exists.....
    Mine were unstickered too (From two different stores). Haven't opened them yet to see if there are any Codes inside.

Hmmm, okay... maybe it was the RtS Optimus then. ???
    I bought those 3 RtS figures in the last few days and noticed that the HftD sticker and code was included (on at least one of them) and thought it was unnecessary doubling up of sublines.

If you were running out of room in your house due to TFs taking up space, would you try to place the TFs in another location (that can easily be accessed by other visitors, guests etc) or would you sell some and scale back your collection and just keep your most beloved figures?

I'd never sell mine but that's just me. I even created a Planet of Junk shelf for my junkers. Mine are spread out over different locations, basically every room in the house. The ones not on display are stored until I can create room for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    If you were running out of room in your house due to TFs taking up space, would you try to place the TFs in another location (that can easily be accessed by other visitors, guests etc) or would you sell some and scale back your collection and just keep your most beloved figures?
    Sell any Transformers you don't want and/or store extraneous toys in boxes/drawers/cupboards.

Without knowing much about your living set-up, and assuming you already have decent shelving...
    1: Sell any doubles and packaged ones first, as they're extraneous and/or space-intensive.
    2: If you don't have doubles or packaged ones, try displaying them in whatever mode takes up the least space. If you own your own home you can also put small hooks in the ceiling and have the fliers in flight, assuming the missus/hubby lets you. It's easier if you have your own room too.
    3: Pack most of the rest up, keep 'em in boxes, and just have a few 'on the go' at any one time. This is also a good idea for keeping the non-TF-supporting missus/hubby happier about your collecting as it's not so 'in their face', and can make hiding new acquisitions easier.

Consider either throwing away TF packaging, or folding the boxes up as they waste a lot of space... a lot of which is just air. :/

Consider storing the less played ones ( but still your not willing to let go off) in a more compact mode (bot or alt mode) and in a secure plastic roller box for safe storage. the rest that are usually played and youd like to keep on display just arrange them in your shelves were they take less space again. as for boxes and cardback and wotnot. if you dont collect em, - bin. if you do collect them , fold and store in another plastic roller box. As everyone mentioned it would be nice to have a designated room for me. If none, cycle your display-storage figures that way it's always interesting to look at and easier to manage.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

get a shed that solves alot of problems