Page 330 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 310320325326327328329330331332333334335340350 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Turbogroove Guest

Thankyou for your help Now he's finally got a name.
    Now I've looked up pictures of him I know how absolutely trashed he is lol.

Will United Voyager Megatron be apart of the RTS line? Or will it just be exclusive to the United line? (Same goes for Universe Deluxe OP?)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Will United Voyager Megatron be apart of the RTS line? Or will it just be exclusive to the United line? (Same goes for Universe Deluxe OP?)
    So far there's been no announcement but highly unlikely... they're part of the United line only I reckon since Hasbro has already released the mold before.

The Voyager Megatron was released by Hasbro (in a vastly different colour scheme) in 2006 Classics RID range.

The Prime has seen two releases already by Hasbro, the first time was in the 2006 Classics RID range and then again in 2008/2009 Universe range.

Edit: Having said that though, it appears that United Bumblebee will be getting a release in Wave 2 of RTS even though it's been released by Hasbro before on two occasions (Classics RID and Movie Legacy of Bumblebee 3-Pack) so I guess anything's possible.
    Last edited by Vector Prime; 28th December 2010 at 10:32 PM.

Voyager Megatron would be less likely though, as Hasbro would need to give it another wildly colourful colour scheme to be allowed a western release. Being grey with orange cap would not be enough, it would have to be mostly brightly coloured, and I think they were lucky the first one managed to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Voyager Megatron would be less likely though, as Hasbro would need to give it another wildly colourful colour scheme to be allowed a western release. Being grey with orange cap would not be enough, it would have to be mostly brightly coloured, and I think they were lucky the first one managed to sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    So far there's been no announcement but highly unlikely... they're part of the United line only I reckon since Hasbro has already released the mold before.

The Voyager Megatron was released by Hasbro (in a vastly different colour scheme) in 2006 Classics RID range.

The Prime has seen two releases already by Hasbro, the first time was in the 2006 Classics RID range and then again in 2008/2009 Universe range.

Edit: Having said that though, it appears that United Bumblebee will be getting a release in Wave 2 of RTS even though it's been released by Hasbro before on two occasions (Classics RID and Movie Legacy of Bumblebee 3-Pack) so I guess anything's possible.
    Thanks for the response folks.

I'm thinking of taking a month off TF spending on Jan to save up some money - meaning that any possible releases in Jan will have to wait till Feb. Reckon it's a good idea? The only toys I know that might come out then are the first wave of RTS Deluxe Figures and maybe Wave 3 PCC 5-packs.

I'm thinking of taking a month off TF spending on Jan to save up some money - meaning that any possible releases in Jan will have to wait till Feb. Reckon it's a good idea?
    Well if you need to take time off to save money to finance your hobby, then so be it, otherwise you could just sell off some of your collection that you don't want (or need) to fund the purchases of what you do want.

The other alternatively is that you could just sell off a kidney or something

Thanks for the response folks.

I'm thinking of taking a month off TF spending on Jan to save up some money - meaning that any possible releases in Jan will have to wait till Feb. Reckon it's a good idea? The only toys I know that might come out then are the first wave of RTS Deluxe Figures and maybe Wave 3 PCC 5-packs.
    Januaries are often dry spells for toys in Australia anyway, so I shouldn't think it will be too difficult to avid spending. As of today, I've put my Transformers purchasing on hiatus - I now have every Transformer that I want from the past 25 years (and my absolute holy grail of holy grails is in the post), so with the exception of United Lugnut and Voyager DOTM Megatron, I too won't be buying anything in the foreseeable future.

I assume no one's mentioning MP Rodimus Prime since you've all pre-ordered months ago and therefore he doesn't count right?
    Otherwise, he's the "If you can only buy one toy this year" toy, and he's out in January!!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I assume no one's mentioning MP Rodimus Prime since you've all pre-ordered months ago and therefore he doesn't count right?
    That's entirely true, Kurdt. He is in fact on pre-order and thus forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Januaries are often dry spells for toys in Australia anyway, so I shouldn't think it will be too difficult to avid spending. As of today, I've put my Transformers purchasing on hiatus - I now have every Transformer that I want from the past 25 years (and my absolute holy grail of holy grails is in the post), so with the exception of United Lugnut and Voyager DOTM Megatron, I too won't be buying anything in the foreseeable future.
    I keep telling myself I've nothing more i wanna buy (except any of the 7 TFs in my signature), but I keep finding stuff that 'I want' and keep buying....