Page 410 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 390400405406407408409410411412413414415420430 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Perhaps they expect younger readers are more likely to be buying the individual issues than the TPBs... so have to be more censored. Or they just didn't want bad press over the blood in the comic, and it wouldn't be of interest to media months later when the TPB is released.

Is Fansproject Blesser still available? I e-mailed Fansproject and they never replied

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Is Fansproject Blesser still available? I e-mailed Fansproject and they never replied
    I'd say no. There was a limited release for it, I think to the first 2000 or so people who made a donation to Red Cross after the Japan earthquakes.

Your best bet would be online stores or ebay.

Does G1 onslaught ramp turn into bruticus' shield?
    The one I have doesn't have a peg and it doesn't seem to be broken off.

But the ruination shield has a peg.

Confused?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Does G1 onslaught ramp turn into bruticus' shield?
    The one I have doesn't have a peg and it doesn't seem to be broken off.

But the ruination shield has a peg.

Confused?
    Nope, the g1 version didn't have the peg, later reuse of the mold for other series have added the peg to be used like a shield. In G1, the ramp was just that, a ramp, for use when transforming Onslaught as an addon platform mode to Trypticon in city mode.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Does the Japanese release of ROTF voyager Bludgeon have sturdier plastic for it's swords than the Western release?

Is the Galaxy Force Vector Prime (the Takara one, not the hideous recolour) worth tracking down? I really do like the mould I just hate the flimsy plastic, and where would be the best place to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Is the Galaxy Force Vector Prime (the Takara one, not the hideous recolour) worth tracking down? I really do like the mould I just hate the flimsy plastic, and where would be the best place to try?
    From what I've *read* (haven't had one in person) at least the clear blue plastic is firmer on the Takara.

As for where to find, spotted a few on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=140587932250 being one of them. ~$40 shipped.

Question

Generations Kup: Hey guys, is this figure supposed to have a slightly warped back pack? On mine it's not 100% straight, it's kinda warped a tiny bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Yes if you don't mind the pearly (some say dirty) grey plastic Takara uses instead of the Hasbro bright white. The wings are hard clear plastic and have a maroon rim around them. It looks and feels AMAZING compared to the Hasbro wings

Fastest and cheapest bet would be to track down a Korean version of the Takara toy like Kalixis linked on ebay. Finding one in the Japanese Galaxy Force packaging at a reasonable price would be more challenging (but not impossible ).

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Generations Kup: Hey guys, is this figure supposed to have a slightly warped back pack? On mine it's not 100% straight, it's kinda warped a tiny bit.
    I haven't noticed anything like that on mine. Though considering Hasbro QC lately iy doesn't surprise me.