Page 452 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 432442447448449450451452453454455456457462472 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

So dudes like Eject and Rewind, Cat?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    So dudes like Eject and Rewind, Cat?
    Close but not quite, those two are Autobots. These guys are the ones you're after, though aside from Ravage it's hard to say how much of their loyalty is to Megs as opposed to Soundwave.

My bad. I meant Frenzy and Rumble. N00b.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Who are the most loyal Decepticons? Loyal to Megatron.
    Ravage. In the comics he seemed to be Megatron's only real friend and as you know, he was fully dedicated to his ideals all the way to the Beast Wars era.

Does anyone know where to get a takara animated sentinel prime? I've looked everywhere and I can't find him online, he seems hard to find, if anyone comes across him could you please lemme know.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Does anyone know where to get a takara animated sentinel prime? I've looked everywhere and I can't find him online, he seems hard to find, if anyone comes across him could you please lemme know.
    sorry, I've had a look around and can't see anything, I haven't looked at Hobbylink or robot kingdome yet.
    I'd recommend though unless you're getting all TAKARA that the Hasbro version paint is a bit more show accurate, being not as shiny.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'm already on a roll with collecting japanese animated, I wanna sell of all my hasbro animated. Thanks for trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    sorry, I've had a look around and can't see anything, I haven't looked at Hobbylink or robot kingdome yet.
    I'd recommend though unless you're getting all TAKARA that the Hasbro version paint is a bit more show accurate, being not as shiny.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My bad. I meant Frenzy and Rumble. N00b.
    I'd actually put their allegiance as merely to Soundwave. Afterwards in the shuttle, they immediately defend him, and as soon as we see Starscream die, it's Rumble (or Frenzy, whichever) who immediately asks what the name was, for the cheer.

So for cartoon continuity, I'd say it's Soundwave who's the loyal one. The others - minions to the definition. For the most part, they go with Soundwave. (Though grabbing Megatron's gun could be seen as a bit of heroism, seeing it was such a big piece for a little bot to carry...)

Yet when Starscream ditched Megatron's body out of Astrotrain, nobody tried to stop him... Soundwave just stood there and let him do it -- then tried to vie for leadership after Megatron had been chucked out (as opposed to say demanding that Astrotrain turn around and rescue him or something).

In the Marvel Comics Soundwave showed a fair bit of loyalty to Megatron ("I, Robot Master") -- he only ever assumed command when other superiors were no longer 'available'; i.e. when he perceived himself as the highest ranking remaining Decepticon, barring Starscream whom he didn't seem to care about ("Crisis of Command").

Although it could be argued that Soundwave's loyalty is toward whoever happens to be the top dog, even if that top dog usurped Megatron ("The New Order", "The Worse of Two Evils"). But Soundwave ultimately abandoned his loyalty toward Megatron when it became apparent to him that Megatron was in violation of Regulation 121 Section A^exhibited behaviour that indicated emotional compromise serious impaired professional judgement and was no longer fit to command ("Prey!"); but one could see that as Soundwave executing his professional duty as a Decepticon officer, irrespective of his personal feelings for Megatron ("Gone But Not Forgotten").

And of course, Soundwave happily served under Ratbat's command and later Scorponok. In fact, it was Soundwave who led the counter-offensive against the coup d'état in New Jersey ("All This and Civil War 2," "Out of Time!"). Soundwave then served under Bludgeon after the battle with Unicron and after Megatron resumed leadership again in G2, Soundwave became loyal to Megatron again.

So it seems that - with the exception of Starscream - Soundwave is loyal to whichever Decepticon leader is currently in command. It could be argued that he is more loyal to the Decepticon cause than to Megatron per se. The same could be said about Ravage too - who swore piety to the Decepticon cause right to his spectacular end ("The Agenda Part 3").

I spotted a blue alternity megatron for about AUD33 in Taiwan and I thought that was quite cheap. It is supposedly new. I was wondering are there different versions of the blue alternity megatron?