Page 487 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 467477482483484485486487488489490491492497507 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Fatbot - download Lewis's spreadsheet from here: http://transformerstoylistproject.com/frames.html

It has pretty much everything, so just delete everything that's above G1 and below G2.
    Wow. 4196 TFs!

I created a spreadsheet based on the Rob Jung list too back in the day, but never went this far!

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Does anyone know roughly how much the MP 10 U.S edition of Optimus Prime is going to cost and also if it's going to be released here in Australia?
    We broke the news to the rest of the world... so it hasn't been announced yet how much it will be in America, or how much.

Hey guys is $700 us a fair price for a loose complete liokaiser?

up to you man, but I personally wouldn't pay that.

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Hey guys is $700 us a fair price for a loose complete liokaiser?
    you talking to Elrod on TFW?

I personally won't pay that because I have...., but I reckon its worth about that much nowadays.

Yeah saw it on tfw, seems very expensive though

what's the difference between SCF and HOC?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    what's the difference between SCF and HOC?
    The SCF were Japanese, blind-packed, had more figures, included chase figures and were designed in such a way that the individual pieces of PVC were pretty much the right colour that individual part needed to be when put together. Heroes of Cybertron were carded and from the US, pretty much completely painted and had light-piped eyes.

As Sky Shadow mentioned, the Japanese (SCF) had a lot more released (10 sets - called "Acts" with about 8-9 in each... and each of those had a colour & non-coloured version), while Hasbro (HOC) had just 5 sets of 6-7 in each. (plus a set of six Seekers & Sunstorm for BotCon 2003)

Below are most of the Gen1 figurines. On the right up until Metroplex are all of the Hasbro figurines. From the left of that are almost all of the Japanese figurines that were NOT released by Hasbro in their series. (I only collected the coloured versions - all of those below that weren't chase figures, were ALSO released in Japan as clear or "pewter" coloured) (I'm still missing 6 of the chase figures)

The added bonus of some sets was finding pieces to build a big figurine - Metroplex, Fort Max, Scorponok, Black Zarak, Grand Max, Victory Saber parts (to attach to the Star Saber figurine).

The last two sets in Japan were of Armada (Called Micron Legend in Japan), which can be seen at the bottom of this photo...

I have since acquired one more of the four chase figures in that pic above, leaving 2 left to track down. (Chase figures were limited edition figures that were often 1 per master case - which meant for every 4 coloured figures and every 4 non-coloured figures, there was just 1 of each of the 2 Chase figures.)

As a side note... in Japan, they also released 14 larger-sized PVC figurines, called Mega-SCF.

Sooooo... if you were thinking of completing a set of SCFs & HOCs, you'd be looking at about 300 figurines, ranging in prices of a couple dollars (for the clear & pewter coloured ones) to hundred-plus dollars for the early chase figures.

They are well sculpted figurines, and look really nice on display, but unfortunately, since they are piece-together figurines, they don't hold together too well for play, so aren't really toys.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    you talking to Elrod on TFW?

I personally won't pay that because I have...., but I reckon its worth about that much nowadays.
    no wonder the price is so high.. you've got half of them..
    what is the most of 1 figure you've got? (so i won't be so shocked in the future)