Page 521 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 501511516517518519520521522523524525526531541 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    I have CJ, will measure up for you when i get home tonight
    cheers thanks.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Has anyone else seen the Wave 3 or 4 TFPrime Deluxes at a chain store yet?
    (Hotshot, Knockout, Vehicon, Dead End, Shadow Strike Bbee, Airachnid)

It's now been two months since we had a one-off sighting at a regional Toyworld, so if the sighting was correct, perhaps the store imported the toys in themselves... as no one else has reported seeing them anywhere else since then.

Before I can update the checklist or the sightings banner (which doesn't acknowledge independents or imports, as they are no use to members in the rest of the country), can this be verified by a second sighting at another location or store-chain?

It almost feels like Hasbro Australia has just stopped importing the line altogether and is just (barely) focusing on the other lines now... and if that is true, those of us wanting certain TFPrime toys, need some warning, so that it doesn't get too impossible and expensive tracking them down from other countries.
    I just called Hasbro AU... they put me on hold for about a minute before transferring me to an answering machine. Every time I call Takara I get to talk to a person... most of the time when I call Hasbro, I get to talk to a machine that tells me to leave a message. (actually, I spoke to a person first, who then transferred me to a machine) *sigh*

"We Really Do Care!" - Hasbro

spoke with hursti at the parra fair awhile back and he was wearing his OTCA shirt, just wondering if there would be another chance to start a new wave of the shirts?

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    spoke with hursti at the parra fair awhile back and he was wearing his OTCA shirt, just wondering if there would be another chance to start a new wave of the shirts?
    As a relative newbie I would love one

As a relative newbie I would love one
    Yeah I'd be in that too
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I have a work colleague heading over to the states who might be able to mule my SDCC bruticus and CJ sets back for me. before I confirm with him, would there be anyone on the forum who has these who would be able to provide me with the outer dimensions of both boxes so I can make sure I'm not asking something unrealistic?

Length Width and Height in cm would be great.

Cheers
    Hey mate, CJ is 12 x 22 x 23cm

I was wearing my OTCA jersey on Sunday at a lunch function, and this dude at the table I was sitting at claimed that the Maximal insignia on my jersey wasn't a Transformers logo. His wife corrected him and said it was -- although she couldn't specify why, and I told them that it was the Maximal insignia from Beast Wars. I also pointed out to the guy that his missus evidently knew more about Transformers than he did. The Maximal logo is missing the "whiskers," but it's still recognisable as the Maximal logo IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I was wearing my OTCA jersey on Sunday at a lunch function, and this dude at the table I was sitting at claimed that the Maximal insignia on my jersey wasn't a Transformers logo. His wife corrected him and said it was -- although she couldn't specify why, and I told them that it was the Maximal insignia from Beast Wars. I also pointed out to the guy that his missus evidently knew more about Transformers than he did. The Maximal logo is missing the "whiskers," but it's still recognisable as the Maximal logo IMO.
    Maybe he was trying to pretend the Beast Wars never happened. I can't blame him :-P

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Maybe he was trying to pretend the Beast Wars never happened. I can't blame him :-P
    Ba ha ha love it

Hey mate, CJ is 12 x 22 x 23cm
    Great Thanks Starscream77,
    Now I just need the dimensions for the Bruticus set.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)