Page 590 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 570580585586587588589590591592593594595600610 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

hey Griffin,

here's a photo for you to compare...

The comic is packed outside of the box, for the eHobby version at least. So I would imagine that the TFCC version was too. The comic (and sticker sheet) was loosely inserted into the opening flap of the box:

However it appears that both versions have exactly the same cover, including the Japanese text on the front. I doubt that there would be any variation in the boxes either. So if you order online at an auction you should be able to ask the seller if the comic is English or not without them opening the box.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got both versions and both comics were packed outside the box. Comic covers are identical but the back of the comics are different. The e-hobby one has japanese wording and the TFCC one has english wording about the collaboration. And the TFCC one doesn't come with stickers. Both boxes look identical to me. I haven't opened up any so i can't tell you the difference of the contents.

Thanks guys. That sorts everything out for me, and anyone else interested in the set who wasn't sure.
    I wasn't too keen on paying FunPub pricing and shipping, so was going to just get it from a secondary source like BBTS... but their listing was very vague, and they claimed that theirs was the JP version, and that they were not getting the US version in. Meanwhile, ebay listings were rare, and ones claiming to be the US version didn't show any proof of what they had (they only used official product images).

Is australia expecting a local release for the Deluxe Beast Hunters Smokescreen?

We should, since it is only second wave... but these days, we just can't say anything is certain.

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Is australia expecting a local release for the Deluxe Beast Hunters Smokescreen?
    I think with that price point, we will. Im on annual leave at the moment, but if anybody has one, all they need to do to find out if he's in a stores system is to take the APN and ask for a price and quantity check. If it comes up in there systems, it's an indication (depending if they go through with the order and purchase) that he will be available.

Is there a list of what new Generations figures are coming out with the whole "Thrilling 30" thing?
    Spiderken Away!

To those of you with Ikea Detolfs, are the metal bars in it solid or hollow?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    To those of you with Ikea Detolfs, are the metal bars in it solid or hollow?
    Solid, as far as I can tell (and remember), but can't be 100%.

Sounds like you're thinking of modding one? There was a mod on TFW2005 where someone put 2 together to make one large cabinet, but I don't remember it involving cutting the bars. Very curious as to what you're thinking about!