Page 703 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 683693698699700701702703704705706707708713723 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Damn
    From your photo, JC, it looks like the anchor for the smokestack should still be inside the arm & repairable with the right glue.

Its easy enough to get to by removing the small screws. i found laying him face down when taking off the rear cover easier; there's a spring, washer, ratchet joint & metal plate that can fall out & fly off if you're not careful

jazzcomp: If I were you, I'd contact the seller for some form of recompense since the item doesn't match the MISB description.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    jazzcomp: If I were you, I'd contact the seller for some form of recompense since the item doesn't match the MISB description.
    Yeah, contacted & he's asking for a reasonable refund for the damage. I don't know what's reasonable i this case. Since no one would buy knowingly a broken toy when there's others around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Damn
    From your photo, JC, it looks like the anchor for the smokestack should still be inside the arm & repairable with the right glue.

Its easy enough to get to by removing the small screws. i found laying him face down when taking off the rear cover easier; there's a spring, washer, ratchet joint & metal plate that can fall out & fly off if you're not careful
    Yeah, it's there. Definitely repairable . Thanks!

No sweat

Has anybody managed to succesfully order the BH Predacons Rising Night Shadow Bumblebee & Blight pack from Amazon?
    Ive tried about 6 different retailers that are fullfilled by Amazon, but no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Has anybody managed to succesfully order the BH Predacons Rising Night Shadow Bumblebee & Blight pack from Amazon?
    Ive tried about 6 different retailers that are fullfilled by Amazon, but no dice.
    Are you sure that they're AmazonGlobal Eligible? I don't see any that are, so I would guess that's why it won't be shipped to you.

I got mine from this ebayer, with the other Predacon Rising items that I didn't get from BBTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Are you sure that they're AmazonGlobal Eligible? I don't see any that are, so I would guess that's why it won't be shipped to you.
    Looks that way, not to worry
    I placed an order with a few other items that had the same shipping issue, but managed to find & replace them with exactly the same items from other sellers that were also fulfilled by Amazon with no hassles.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I got mine from this ebayer, with the other Predacon Rising items that I didn't get from BBTS.
    Much obliged

So... are IDW G1 Rattrap and Waspinator are the same characters as IDW Beast Wars Rattrap and Waspinator? Because... that makes no sense at all, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    So... are IDW G1 Rattrap and Waspinator are the same characters as IDW Beast Wars Rattrap and Waspinator? Because... that makes no sense at all, right?
    I been wondering how all this works myself