Page 722 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 702712717718719720721722723724725726727732742 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

How much are AOE Generations Deluxes at Target?

$30

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    $30
    Thanks

For those that have FansProject Menasor, do any of you know where I can get that non-slip tape stuff that is on the soles of his feet? I want it for my other combiners but can't find it anywhere. I've check the local rubber shops and had a decent look online but can't find anything thin enough.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

there's non slip stuff on his feet? *gets up to check feet*
    oh wow so there is , i'd never noticed it before, no idea where you'd find some though

How thin would you prefer the tape, Trent? +/- 1.5mm?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    why did they stop using light piping? i think its one of the coolest features.
    only thing missing from my masterpiece figures is light up eyes
    They haven't stopped using light piping as SkyShadow mentioned, it's pretty common, it's use is either a budget decision, or maybe a design decision.
    I personally think some figures look better without it and there are times when having a big clear back of the head makes it look like their brain module is exposed.
    Other figures of course really do benefit from it. It works much better on display cabinets that have some sort of side or back lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    For those that have FansProject Menasor, do any of you know where I can get that non-slip tape stuff that is on the soles of his feet? I want it for my other combiners but can't find it anywhere. I've check the local rubber shops and had a decent look online but can't find anything thin enough.
    have you considered a hobby shop, perhaps hobbyco or that art supplies shop that is in a lot of shopping centres. I'm not sure what the material on not menasaurs feet is but perhaps even a fine grit sandpaper would work.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    How thin would you prefer the tape, Trent? +/- 1.5mm?
    Too thick dude. The stuff on his feet would be less than 1mm. Closer to ~.75mm

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    have you considered a hobby shop, perhaps hobbyco or that art supplies shop that is in a lot of shopping centres. I'm not sure what the material on not menasaurs feet is but perhaps even a fine grit sandpaper would work.
    Good idea, I'll check hobby shops. But I don't think that sandpaper would work well on my glass shelves
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

ah fair enough i havn't actually bought any of the newer toys besides mp's in forever ( well over a year since i've picked something up from a shop) so i guess my question was more aimed towards them , i just find sometimes that there faces look very shadowed compared to the rest of the figures for some reason :S

perhaps i need to add some floor lighting to my shelves :S

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    The only stuff that comes to mind is linked below about halfway down the page. You can email to order and pay with paypal. Using english to email is ok.

http://www.motomodeling.com/SHOP/Max...nal/index.html
    order@motomodeling.com