Page 739 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 719729734735736737738739740741742743744749759 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Is Encore Soundblaster worth picking up for $99 from BBTS? I'm split on him, on one hand it's a Soundwave. On the other hand I hate Headmasters.
    Marginally cheaper at Chimungmung (USD$68+shipping): http://chimungmung.com/product_info....roducts_id=666

I quite like Soundblaster, but its down to personal preference.

Don't forget that we also have a sub-section here to help people spot the fakes, and alert others when new ones are known... and ask if you think something might be a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Or Santa hats.
    huh? I don't get it?

@DELTAPrime: If you do get it from Chimungmung, it's usually a week and a Half for items to arrive but there are times it's pleasantly less than that and just about a week. He's HK based so a bit faster than from China mainland that takes aaaaaaageeeessss.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @DELTAPrime: If you do get it from Chimungmung, it's usually a week and a Half for items to arrive but there are times it's pleasantly less than that and just about a week. He's HK based so a bit faster than from China mainland that takes aaaaaaageeeessss.
    Never used him, whats his postage fees like?

His price on Encore SB is much lower than BBTS or even ebay so I may as well get it from him if his P+H is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't forget that we also have a sub-section here to help people spot the fakes, and alert others when new ones are known... and ask if you think something might be a fake.
    Yeah checked there among other places as to if there are KO's of the ones I'm getting from China. Turns out one of the Chinese sellers has already shipped what I've ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    huh? I don't get it?
    We had a rash of people buying things of ebay with prices which were to good to be true, They all got sent Santa hats instead of the item they bought.

Is Encore Soundblaster worth picking up for $99 from BBTS? I'm split on him, on one hand it's a Soundwave. On the other hand I hate Headmasters.
    It's not really any different from any other Soundwave. I don't imagine the black being too much of a change. If you really want Wingthing and Enemy that badly, go ahead. If you're not a fan of Soundblaster in the Headmasters or any other series that he may have appeared in, I wouldn't go for it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    It's not really any different from any other Soundwave. I don't imagine the black being too much of a change. If you really want Wingthing and Enemy that badly, go ahead. If you're not a fan of Soundblaster in the Headmasters or any other series that he may have appeared in, I wouldn't go for it.
    Yeah it's like Soundwave/Soundblaster is great plus two cassettes I can't get anywhere else. But on the minus side I don't like Headmasters (mainly because of the horrible english dub)

YBut on the minus side I don't like Headmasters (mainly because of the horrible english dub)
    So watch it subbed?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So watch it subbed?
    I'm dyslexic, thats a big problem when watching anime.

I'm dyslexic, thats a big problem when watching anime.
    There definitely was someone who was going to make an accurate fandub, but I didn't see anything beyond a trailer. Youtube IP issues?

EDIT: Here's the trailer, they are apparently still working on it. It sounds great. Once they've done, I'd definitely watch it. I enjoyed the subbed Headmasters a lot. Some much cooler combiner fights and general mood.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust