Page 740 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 720730735736737738739740741742743744745750760 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Dubs just don't translate as well as subs, and since Japanese G1 is officially licensed and sold in Western countries, including Australia, there's also a moral and legal issue over producing and distributing fan dubs (or even fan subs). Another alternative may be to ask someone to sit with you and read the subtitles aloud for you.

Perhaps there could be a fan made audio narrative made for people with reading difficulties. It would be relatively simple to do, just have someone read the subtitles aloud while watching each episode with the TV on mute, and recording their voice on audio files and upload them for viewing. It'd be somewhat similar to listening to an audio book, only without the audio descriptions of everything that's happening (although that would benefit the visually impaired). Perhaps we could list all the Japanese G1 episodes and see who's willing to narrate which episodes and upload them somewhere. AFAIK most image hosting sites (e.g. Photobucket) can also host audio files too.

I'd be willing to get the ball rolling... although I'm currently coming down with a cough and sore throat. Thoughts?

I might be crazy but I cannot find the G1 acquisitions thread. Little help?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I might be crazy but I cannot find the G1 acquisitions thread. Little help?
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=19005
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Thanks.
    Spiderken Away!

Did we get wave/collection 4 of Kreon micro changers here? I'm trying to find a few. Haven't seen any Wave 3 either.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Did we get wave/collection 4 of Kreon micro changers here? I'm trying to find a few. Haven't seen any Wave 3 either.
    Wave 4 didn't but wave 3 did

I managed to pick up wave 4 by buying it from Amazon and having it shipped to a friend in the US.

Default Battery Corrosion

If theres a little bit of blue corrosion thats leaked out from a battery on to the terminal and the majority is scrubbed of with a brush, can the remanding little bit of blue corrosion still wreck the electronics or the terminal?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    If theres a little bit of blue corrosion thats leaked out from a battery on to the terminal and the majority is scrubbed of with a brush, can the remanding little bit of blue corrosion still wreck the electronics or the terminal?
    According to Kup in this topic, the corrosion won't progress any further (beyond normal humidity corrosion).

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Wave 4 didn't but wave 3 did

I managed to pick up wave 4 by buying it from Amazon and having it shipped to a friend in the US.
    Where did we get Wave 4? Big W?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

To anyone who has the Gears of War 004 set and Voyager Grapple, does the Gears of War 004 rocket/hose hand for Inferno also work on Grappel/Grapple in robot mode? i.e. can you give Grapple his G1-style rocket-launcher hand if you have the GoW set?