Page 794 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 774784789790791792793794795796797798799804814 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Which version of the Matrix and opening are you referring to exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Which version of the Matrix and opening are you referring to exactly?
    If that was directed at me, I'm referring to the MP-10 mould. Although the MP-1 mould was similar (in the sense that the two sides had different "amounts" of the matrix showing), it was just articulated as well (to open).

The original matrix in the movie has a small opening in the back of the matrix. So the large gem side filling most of the opening is the front.

Some of the shots show a near fully enclosed backing, others like there is a little port/window in the back, but nothing shows it to be solid.

The definitive need for a clear through matrix probably came from MP-01 needing to shine his light through it

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    All of my Matrices (is that correct???)
    Yes, that is the correct plural for "Matrix." <thumbs.up>

I always thought of it as a front vs. back thing.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Not a question, but a pre-emptive answer to a potential question...

Seibertron have posted this rumour speculating that there might be a reissue Pretender Starscream coming soon. I find this highly unlikely. First of all, the Japanese text with the image says "Please take a commemorative photo." You'll notice that face on Starscream's Pretender shell is blank, so it looks more like the template for a standee where you can stick your face through and pretend to be Pretender Starscream's shell and have someone else take a photo of it. Secondly, Pretender Starscream was never released in Japan (only the robot on its own), and Takara(TOMY) rarely reissues G1 toys that weren't originally part of its market; rare exceptions include Gears, Omega Supreme and Sky Lynx; but these were characters who appeared in the G1 cartoon, so Japanese fans would already be familiar w/ them. Pretender Starscream has never appeared in the Japanese G1 cartoon or manga series.

If TakTOM were going to reissue a Pretender, I'd love to see them reissue Metalhawk (as it'd be the only way I'd get one ).

Does anyone know how you put in a complaint on Amazon? I received my Protectobots Emergency Response Unit but the back of the box was damaged .

I can only find stuff relating to returns or refunds and I don't want either, the damage is quite noticeable but not enough I want to return it, its just annoying there is a tear right through the blurb on the back. I did leave pretty poor shipping feedback and included a pic of the damage but was wondering if there is a place on the site you can email them about such things without having to fully apply for a refund/return/exchange.

I usually get an email from Amazon after the transaction asking me to leave a rating of my experience but it's been a while since I got anything from Amazon.

That's actually pretty clever, your face with a robot inside. It'd be a neat little momento. And as for a 'reissue' lol Americans, you'd probably have more luck wth a G1 Jetfire.

Trev, as UM pointed out, Amazon will send a 'rate your experience' email which from memory should have extra links, been a while for me too though

I got one yesterday, ahead of my Slog order actually arriving and it says:

If you have any trouble with the link above, you can rate your shipment's packaging by completing these steps:

Go to http://www.amazon.com/packaging
    After logging in, you'll see a list of all of the shipments that need feedback.
    Find the shipment on the list and click the "Leave Packaging Feedback" button on the right.