Page 805 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 785795800801802803804805806807808809810815825 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Hmmm... maybe we should revisit this as Hasbro seems to be more cooperative with the Australian fandom these days.
    Organising a con was easier 11-12 years ago when I was young and single. I just don't have the time to do something like that now, but if anyone else wants to organise one, I'll be there like Clive Palmer on a buffet!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Organising a con was easier 11-12 years ago when I was young and single. I just don't have the time to do something like that now, but if anyone else wants to organise one, I'll be there like Clive Palmer on a buffet!
    I think the same can be said for the majority of us dude
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Ok thanks all for your suggestions and answers. I think we should revisit Hasbro Australia for a fan convention, maybe if it is only a 1 day, 1 off event.

UG

Is the Construction coloured Roadblock from G1/G2 (not the Pretender) actually the same character as the new TAV Roadblock?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Is the Construction coloured Roadblock from G1/G2 (not the Pretender) actually the same character as the new TAV Roadblock?
    Apparently so.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    This is the only one of those Japanese things that I'm interested in. Though trying to figure out if it has a 'G1' face or a RID/Prime face. No clear pics anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    This is the only one of those Japanese things that I'm interested in. Though trying to figure out if it has a 'G1' face or a RID/Prime face. No clear pics anywhere
    It's a Scoop face.

Did anyone get the QT-18 Nemesis Prime fulfilled at any online store (or find it at a store in Japan)?
    The recent Figure King magazine has it grouped with the April pair (G1 Optimus, Lambo Megatron), so I'm suspecting that it was held back a month.

Since I'm having trouble (after contacting several members who I thought it was), can anyone point me to who did that reading of More than Meets the Eye with the Animated Megatron-ish voice? Thanks.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Since I'm having trouble (after contacting several members who I thought it was), can anyone point me to who did that reading of More than Meets the Eye with the Animated Megatron-ish voice? Thanks.
    Is this the video you mean? http://youtu.be/xg6aiBlbj38

I did a good Megatron voice once but can't find that recording.