Page 808 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 788798803804805806807808809810811812813818828 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,080 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Is the Monopoly Transformers edition sold at other stores other than TRU (I may have recalled someone mentioning Myer???)? $60 at TRU is a bit steep to pay considering a standard Monopoly is half that price.

You know you've hit the upper epsilon as a Transformer when the character is emboddied as a Monopoly Token. Well done Ravage. Now just waiting for the Hall of Fame call up.
    I'm not sure if you knew this already, but if you're specifically after the ravage token, make sure you get the 2009 version.
    I just ended up buying the Jazz token on eBay for eight bucks.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Is the Monopoly Transformers edition sold at other stores other than TRU (I may have recalled someone mentioning Myer???)? $60 at TRU is a bit steep to pay considering a standard Monopoly is half that price.
    Seen them at either Games Workshop or Games World. EB Games may have them too. Reckon the price will be around the TRU price though. The licensed sets are usually around that price or more.

Does anyone know if the Legion two packs with the Basic Class Beast Wars figure and Legion Class figure were released in Australia?

Legion Class didn't exist back then. That's a new name for the Legends Class that came in 2011, and the Legends Class started with Transformers Cybertron in 2005.

Basic Class definitely existed then and Australia did get them, but missed out on the first three waves of the 1997 assortments! So as far as Basics are concerned, Australia missed out on Airazor, Razorclaw, Claw Jaw, Drill Bit, Lazorbeak etc. I was living in Japan when this happened, but when I returned to Australia in 1998, all I saw on shelves were Wave 1 from 1996 and Wave 4 onwards from the '97 assortment; and local fans told me that Australia had indeed skipped everything in between those waves.

I meant the Age of Extinction ones, with Optimus Grimlock (Cruellock) Stinger Slug (Triceradon) and Bee Strafe (Terrosaur)

I know Legends class didn't come til Cybertron, sorry for confusion?

We didn't get them here

Does anyone know if Transformers Adventure: Rollbar come labelled as Gregevor on the box even from Japan? Just HLJ have him cheaper than BBTS but have him listed as Rollbar whereas BBTS have him listed with the other name.

I REALLY want the version that says Gregevor on the box for one of my oldest mates. Greg + Trevor = Gregevor! He will get a big kick out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    We didn't get them here
    By Alpha Trion's beard!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Does anyone know if Transformers Adventure: Rollbar come labelled as Gregevor on the box even from Japan? Just HLJ have him cheaper than BBTS but have him listed as Rollbar whereas BBTS have him listed with the other name.

I REALLY want the version that says Gregevor on the box for one of my oldest mates. Greg + Trevor = Gregevor! He will get a big kick out of it
    The names Rollbar and Greenjeeper were listed by some initial sources because this toy was a homage too the 2000 Car Robots toy, who was called Greenjeeper by Hasbro fans... that was the same mould as the Hasbro RID Rollbar toy. The actual English name on the packaging is Gregevor, which I think is meant to be pronounced Gre-jee-ver, to be similar to the Greenjeeper from the 2000 Car Robots line, as the Japanese printed name is identical to the Car Robots toy packaging. (so maybe that 2000 Car Robots toy was supposed to be pronounced like Gregevor, instead of Greenjeeper... but us English-speeking fans just picked an English name that makes more sense - like people calling the Gen1 Dezarus toy as Deathsaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    By Alpha Trion's beard!
    The Movie exclusives that we got here, and missed.

We missed out on HEAPS
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera