Page 814 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 794804809810811812813814815816817818819824834 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Classics megatron was nerf looking, but not officially and not working....http://tfu.info/2006/Decepticon/Clas...n/megatron.htm

Takara reprinted this into G1 colours for their release

I may have missed it, but when is Wave 2 of Combiner Wars due out here in Oz?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Has Hasbro ever made a Nerf gun Megatron? They'd have an excuse to make him fluoro orange and blue AND if he converted from robot into Nerf gun who WOULDN'T want one?!?! (and he'd be legal too right?)
    Yes. Classics Megatron is a Nerf N-Strike Maverick. The same mould was also used for Henkei and United Megatron (which have much nicer G1 colours as opposed to Classics Megs' Nerftastic "Clown" colours ).

AFAIK colourisation doesn't affect the legal status of a toy's prohibition (or lack thereof). An orange G1/MP Megatron would still be illegal or prohibited in states where Gunformers are restricted, and likewise more realistically coloured Classics Megatrons (i.e. Henkei & United) are unrestricted in states where it's restricted. e.g. in NSW a gold MP Megs is still prohibited (requiring permit & safe storage compliance), whereas Henkei and United Megatron are completely unrestricted. I keep my G1 Megatrons and MP Megatron displayed in a locked display unit, and I don't take them outside. I keep my Henkei Megatron displayed freely on one of my Classicsverse shelves and I am able to bring him outside.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    I may have missed it, but when is Wave 2 of Combiner Wars due out here in Oz?
    Already sighted at smaller independent chains like Uncle Pete's Toys. So should be out in the majors soon I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Already sighted at smaller independent chains like Uncle Pete's Toys. So should be out in the majors soon I imagine.
    Myer and Big W have also had W2 limb figures in stock for a while now

Has there been any word yet on what the Melbourne Comic Con exclusive TF figures will be? If any?

Has there been any word yet on what the Melbourne Comic Con exclusive TF figures will be? If any?
    First I've heard of one being suggested. I haven't heard of them doing them before or saying they are going to do one this year.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    First I've heard of one being suggested. I haven't heard of them doing them before or saying they are going to do one this year.
    I have heard, this is only a rumor so please dont place any weight on this.
    But i heard that the SDCC figures will be making an appearance here at the Aust Comic Concs.

Probably nothing from Hasbro... as the Sydney and Brisbane shows in September will have SDCC exclusives for sale.
    (the Melbourne show in June is before SDCC in July)

In the IDW universe, at what point did the Predacons (Razorclaw, etc) take on animalistic forms?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    In the IDW universe, at what point did the Predacons (Razorclaw, etc) take on animalistic forms?
    When they came to Earth for All Hail Megatron.