Page 833 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 813823828829830831832833834835836837838843853 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Does anyone know if the step-changer RID Drift that launches Mini-Cons actually comes with any Mini-Cons? Trying to decide whether to order it or just get the regular Deluxe at the Target Toy Sale in 3 weeks
    He comes with one minicon.
    My daughter has him and my son has the Fracture one.

They seem to prefer Fracture. My daughter doesn't like the leg design on the minicon launcher Drift.

The minicon has lots of little orange plastic bits (purple in the case of Fracture's minicon) you can add to him to make him look better but they are easy to come off and have potential to be easily lost.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    There are new TFA preorders on BBTS (and I'm sure elsewhere too). One of them says Rumble and Frenzy. What are the chances these are the United figs that didn't see wide release? Or does anyone have info on what they are?
    Good news - it turns out they are a re-release.

Glad I was wrong about that one, I've got mine already but it's good to know other people will get another chance at them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Good news - it turns out they are a re-release.

Glad I was wrong about that one, I've got mine already but it's good to know other people will get another chance at them as well.
    IMO from the reviews I have seen they are Masterpiece in quality, despite being chug.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Amazing news! =D

Are there any Oz members who need a Wave 4 Legends Rodimus, Skywarp or Groove? I'm heading to a Big W tomorrow that had numerous Rodimus and Skywarps and 1 Groove (well there are 2 but it's mine :P). Send me a PM if you do. This is just because they are new items not trying to make a profit.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    IMO from the reviews I have seen they are Masterpiece in quality, despite being chug.
    Apart from the touchy pistons, they're great figures.

G'day all,

Just a question regarding scale, picked up the G1 deco Leader class Megatron (Combiner wars) and now looking for a relative size Optimus to kick his ass (if u get what I mean ). The only figure I can see as getting close is something like a masterpiece figure (since it's also got the G1 look) although I've heard that the optimus masterpieces have come in different sizes?

Anyway, right now I'm looking into the hasbro key to vector sigma figure, is anyone able to confirm if that MP is at a same or close to the same scale as the CW Leader Megatron?

Just want to make sure It will suit the purpose that I'm after (same size/scale, look the part) before forking out that much dosh

I managed to pick up a ROTF leader class optimus but he's a tad bit on the roids compared to CW Megs

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    G'day all,

Just a question regarding scale, picked up the G1 deco Leader class Megatron (Combiner wars) and now looking for a relative size Optimus to kick his ass (if u get what I mean ). The only figure I can see as getting close is something like a masterpiece figure (since it's also got the G1 look) although I've heard that the optimus masterpieces have come in different sizes?

Anyway, right now I'm looking into the hasbro key to vector sigma figure, is anyone able to confirm if that MP is at a same or close to the same scale as the CW Leader Megatron?

Just want to make sure It will suit the purpose that I'm after (same size/scale, look the part) before forking out that much dosh

I managed to pick up a ROTF leader class optimus but he's a tad bit on the roids compared to CW Megs

Any help would be appreciated, cheers
    MP-10 is about the same size as CW Megatron.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

There are two main moulds for MP Optimus Prime, the original MP1 mould and the newer MP10 mould.

Left: MP10, Right: MP1

In terms of size...
    MP1 = 30.5cm
    MP10 = 24cm
    CW Megatron = 23cm

So yeah, height-wise MP10 is the nearest match. Also, remember that Australia will be getting the reissue Japanese MP10 Optimus Prime which has different colours from the standard Hasbro release. You may like to compare and see which version you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    MP-10 is about the same size as CW Megatron.
    Yes... even TakaraTomy were promoting their (Generations) Megatron toy as being a pairing for the MP-10 Optimus toy, which they re-released at around the same time in Japan.
    It's slightly more complex, but the pair go well together because Megatron is about "Gen1" looking as we are likely to get from Hasbro (or TakaraTomy for the foreseeable future).