Page 842 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 822832837838839840841842843844845846847852862 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I can't believe no-one has mentioned Galaxy Convoy/Cybertron Optimus Prime yet.
    Bruiselee already mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Wait.

It combines?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whsKhNmMLto

That'll teach me to skim read. Sorry, Bruiselee!

Personally, RID Optimus (the 2001 one) is defs one of the best Optimus toys out there, along with Cybertron Optimus and even Generations Optimus (the legends toy)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    That'll teach me to skim read. Sorry, Bruiselee!
    As a fellow fan of The Galaxy Convoy fig, all is forgiven!

Bladestorm, this is the one we're geeking out on:

The wings here on mine are somehow upside down as they should be pointing upwards. Actually kinda like it this way as it matches the DOTM jetwing OP perched just above which has the wings angled down as well.

Is it possible for anyone to scan and post here or otherwise PM me the instructions to put CW Hot Spot and Groove into their combiner forms? I've misplaced all my instruction manuals - I can figure out the limbs but am having a bit of trouble with Groove and Hot Spot for the torso Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I have the SDCC First Edition TFP Prime... is it worth getting another version of this mould as well or will he be enough? (There is a First Edition Prime inside clear plastic packaging at hobbybase at the moment so I'll have to give him a good look over next time I am in there). My TFP Prime is not on display at the moment as I simply don't have enough room for him and his matrix... yet.
    The SDCC is a Deluxe and the First Edition is a voyager. The transformation scheme has some similarities but the Voyager is a better toy in my opinion.

I recommend having a look at it, you won't be able to tell if it has brown side panels in package though as they end up on the inside of the chest and you just can't see them. I am not aware of any particular batch numbers to look out for.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Energon Optimus (with the 4 drones and the hate) has an orange firetruck drone with a kind-of wrist hinge that the other 3 drones are missing. It has no purpose as far as i can tell. Anyone know what it was meant for and why the other 3 are missing it?
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Is it possible for anyone to scan and post here or otherwise PM me the instructions to put CW Hot Spot and Groove into their combiner forms? I've misplaced all my instruction manuals - I can figure out the limbs but am having a bit of trouble with Groove and Hot Spot for the torso Many thanks
    Would these help?

Groove
    Hotspot

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Would these help?

Groove
    Hotspot
    Good on ya mate! Cheers for that

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Energon Optimus (with the 4 drones and the hate) has an orange firetruck drone with a kind-of wrist hinge that the other 3 drones are missing. It has no purpose as far as i can tell. Anyone know what it was meant for and why the other 3 are missing it?
    I'm not 100% sure which part you're referring to, but if it is the part that attaches the front of the fire engine to the rest of the vehicle, I believe it is meant to allow weapons to be placed in the hand without that piece getting in the way. It's not totally necessary for Energon Optimus himself, but for other compatible toys such as the Energon Saber or even the Requiem Blaster it might be very useful. Alternately, it might just be a vestigial design feature.