Page 870 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 850860865866867868869870871872873874875880890 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Megatran Guest

The plastic insert looks to be the Decepticon Minibots, which doesn't belong inside the Autobot box.

Regarding the box, it's a generic Collector's Edition Autobot reissue box. You can't identify from the front. But from the back, there should be a sticker on the bottom right side which identifies the Autobot number, hence the Autobot character. Perhaps the name in Japanese as well but I can't read Japanese. Do you mind posting a pic of the back of the box?

Where it gets tricky is when there are several variants of the same character. For example:
    04 - Lambor (Sideswipe) & New Year Special Lambor
    05 - (Red) Alert & New Year Special Alert
    08 - Streak (Anime version) & Streak (silver plate version)

Hope this helps.

Could you please show a photo of the back of that box? Because eHobby boxes all state the name of the toy on the reverse side. It's printed in Japanese, but if you post the pic either myself or one of the other Japanese-literate members here can tell you what it says. I suspect that it's the eHobby Gobots blister inserted into an eHobby Autobot's box.

y'know, I'd always thought that the minibot tray was the same size as the Twincast one -I've never seen one in the flesh- but there you go, fits right in an Autobot car box.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    y'know, I'd always thought that the minibot tray was the same size as the Twincast one -I've never seen one in the flesh- but there you go, fits right in an Autobot car box.
    Bread should know. He owns an ehobby Gobots/Minibots MISB.

cheers guys , it is indeed a mismatch, looks to be Magnificus/Gamede number
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    #68 - Magnificus is packed in a purple Decepticon box.

Magnificus also had a larger sized box

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    That's impossible. Can you take a photo of the Japanese text box at towards the bottom of the back and post it? It would be incredibly simple to identify the box if I could just see the text on the back.

Here, I just quickly found this picture of an eHobby Clampdown box to show you where the name of the character is located on the back. This one's blurry (and illegible) because I just grabbed a low res pic that I quickly found on Google. But I'm sure you can scan or photograph even just that part of the back of the box (I don't need to see the rest) and post it.

When did everyone get their shipping notification from PC for Grand Convoy? I know I'm probably being paranoid but I only just got my notification last night right after I emailed them and asked if they had an update as to when it would ship. I'm wondering if they forget to send me mine.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    When did everyone get their shipping notification from PC for Grand Convoy? I know I'm probably being paranoid but I only just got my notification last night right after I emailed them and asked if they had an update as to when it would ship. I'm wondering if they forget to send me mine.
    PC is a way small operation relative to other global online retailers. Bare that in mind.

They mentioned in one of their recent posts on this forum that they are looking to invest in hiring staff for customer service & order packing as their business enterprise grows. May explain why some orders are filled relatively slowly during peak releases & some customers are complaining about lack of customer service response to their enquiries.