Page 889 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 869879884885886887888889890891892893894899909 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Default Can anyone please translate a sticker on my box? Maybe Chinese?

Hi, I bought 2 figures online recently from Robot Kingdom in a double-pack and the price was slightly reduced since the boxes were not pristine and they had a little sticker on them. I wasn't too fussed since getting the figures was a priority so I didn't really care what it meant but now I'm curious since I want to sell one as it was actually a spare. Is anyone able to tell me what it says and what it means?

The item description mentioned coming from secondary market (I guess not direct from Hasbro/suppliers) and I think these were for Asian or Chinese conventions as the battery replacement instructions for one was in Chinese and not English. Any help? Thanks

I don't speak Chinese, but thankfully Chinese characters are largely mutually intelligible with Japanese, so I think 中国検験検疫* refers to the Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine.

--------------------------------------
    中国検験検疫 = ちゅうごくけんけんけんえき (chuugoku-ken-ken-ken-eki)
    Although in Japanese it's usually just simply referred to as 検疫所 (けんえきじょ;ken'ekijo)... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hey guys. Just wondering how long it normally takes for the SDCC sets to normally either drop to rock bottom prices if they don't sell or hit their peak if the're popular?

I'm after this years TR Brainstorm, Sentinel Prime and Windblade set. I have my fingers crossed it drops. (fingers crossed)
    They don't normally go down significantly in price that I've seen. Last years sets are still the same price they were at release here.
    Unlike last year where the sets were massively over stocked there aren't as many left overs on shelves (here in Hong Kong) of the 2016 sets. The 3 pack is currently HK$750 everywhere I've seen it locally for your reference.

Default replying to Private messages

hi guys, how do you know if you have replied successfully to PMs. I cant see the sent messages?

Go to your Private Messages. There is a drop down box titled "Jump to Folder" just below the coloured storage chart. Click on that and switch it to Sent Items.

Thank you. Worked well! Appreciate it!!

Default How do you add photos

Hi There how do you add photos of your transformers
    you wish to sell to a thread. What are the rules?

As i commented on your thread, upload yo any image sharing site and use its [IMG] link

ok sure, i think i forgot

This topic has some advice on where to free-host images, as we don't have attachments of images here (it's too expensive while we are ad-free).