Page 890 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 870880885886887888889890891892893894895900910 ... LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

How does Powermaster Optimus Prime combine with Fortress Maximus to form Cybertron city?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    How does Powermaster Optimus Prime combine with Fortress Maximus to form Cybertron city?
    Well first someone spikes their energon...

Don't have them yet but believe that the ramps from Optimus will join to Max much like how we've seen TR Blaster combine with Max.

For combiner wars.

I know Huffer wasn't released locally, did pipes have a local release or did i miss the boat on him?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    For combiner wars.

I know Huffer wasn't released locally, did pipes have a local release or did i miss the boat on him?

Thanks
    Yes, Pipes was released a few months ago. I got mine back in March so if you can't find one now, probably missed the boat
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    For combiner wars.

Thanks
    I saw a Pipes just the other day, and while I'm in your neck of the woods, I'm struggling to remember exactly where it was. I have visited K-Marts at Dandenong, Foutain Gate and Carrum Downs in the last fortnight, so one of those I'm pretty sure.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Is anyone aware if we are expecting to see the later waves of RID warriors here?

from Griffins checklist
    :

----- Wave 3 (???)
    - Optimus Prime (Power Surge remould - Auto)
    - Scorponok (new brown scorpion - Decep)
    - Windblade (new jet - Auto)
    ----- Wave 4? (???)
    - Autobot Ratchet (major remould Strongarm - Auto)
    - Bisk (new orange car - Decep)
    - Scatterspike (purple redeco Quillfire - Decep)
    ----- Wave 5? (???)
    - Optimus Prime Elite (Power Surge remould & redeco - Auto)
    - Paralon (purple redeco Scorponok - Decep)

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to fork out the dosh to import the Japanese releases (if I'm goig to go to the expense iof importing I might as well get the shinier ones, even though most of these don't look to have much better paint jobs like some of the earlier ones.) or if I should wait for local release of these guys. They are starting to get a bit thin on the ground in eretailers so I'm about at the point where I either jump and grab them or just wait for an indeterminate time to see if they will ever be released here.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Is the Hasbro Masterpiece release line still a thing?

Wouldn't mind a Hasbro release of MP-28 if it got the same treatment as their MP-9 release (Targetmaster and more vibrant colours)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Is the Hasbro Masterpiece release line still a thing?

Wouldn't mind a Hasbro release of MP-28 if it got the same treatment as their MP-9 release (Targetmaster and more vibrant colours)
    I'd say most definitely, there are ebbs and flows but the options for them to repackage a lot of these toys are pretty easy. perhaps not so much in Australia with so many of the Takara releases being imported here through TRU already. but we've seen Prowl, silverstreak and bumblebee in the last year. (I think it was those characters)
    In the past they have taken up to a year or more to release them through Hasbro after the Takara release.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Another question: My MP-28 has become loose in joints that don't readily present a means of tightening. To be specific the forward/backward arm movement and the side to side hip movement.

Neither of these are ball joints, and neither are secured by screws. They're both held by pins as far as I can tell.

How can I tighten these? The figure can't hold pose in an arms outstretch pointing guns pose (right arm droops) and the side to side on the legs is quite floppy.

Halp.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'd say most definitely, there are ebbs and flows but the options for them to repackage a lot of these toys are pretty easy. perhaps not so much in Australia with so many of the Takara releases being imported here through TRU already. but we've seen Prowl, silverstreak and bumblebee in the last year. (I think it was those characters)
    In the past they have taken up to a year or more to release them through Hasbro after the Takara release.
    Thanks UM
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Is anyone aware if we are expecting to see the later waves of RID warriors here?

from Griffins checklist
    :

----- Wave 3 (???)
    - Optimus Prime (Power Surge remould - Auto)
    - Scorponok (new brown scorpion - Decep)
    - Windblade (new jet - Auto)
    ----- Wave 4? (???)
    - Autobot Ratchet (major remould Strongarm - Auto)
    - Bisk (new orange car - Decep)
    - Scatterspike (purple redeco Quillfire - Decep)
    ----- Wave 5? (???)
    - Optimus Prime Elite (Power Surge remould & redeco - Auto)
    - Paralon (purple redeco Scorponok - Decep)

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to fork out the dosh to import the Japanese releases (if I'm goig to go to the expense iof importing I might as well get the shinier ones, even though most of these don't look to have much better paint jobs like some of the earlier ones.) or if I should wait for local release of these guys. They are starting to get a bit thin on the ground in eretailers so I'm about at the point where I either jump and grab them or just wait for an indeterminate time to see if they will ever be released here.
    Was wondering this myself as I want a couple of them
    Dapto Dog for 2017