Page 905 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 885895900901902903904905906907908909910915925 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Does anyone know if the Unicron Wars DVD's which are split into collections such as 'Aramada - Collection 1', 'Cybertron - Collection 2' etc between them contain all the episodes from those seasons?

Too expensive for me to buy at the moment anyway (to get all 6 collections it would come to around $300) but would be good to know for future reference.

Also, does anyone know if this Rescue Bots 4 DVD pack contains all of season 1 on it? Many thanks.

You mean the Madman Collections?

I have them, but haven't watched through all of them. Madman are generally pretty comprehensive though and would have included everything that they had access to, so I imagine they are as complete as you could get.

While I agree that it is annoying to have them split into separate "collections", it somewhat makes sense when you remember that Armada, Energon, and Cybertron were each 52 episodes long (twice most regular US TV series) with a crescendo towards the middle.

Good timing if you're after the Unicron Trilogy from Madman. They have a sale online now! The whole set of 6 fatpacks (2 per series) will now set you back $65 (or $64.94 to be exact) shipped.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...913#post546913

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Good timing if you're after the Unicron Trilogy from Madman. They have a sale online now! The whole set of 6 fatpacks (2 per series) will now set you back $65 (or $64.94 to be exact) shipped.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...913#post546913
    Dude! You rock!

Just picked up those 6 fatpacks and got TFPrime S3 for $15 cheaper than JB Hifi

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Also, does anyone know if this Rescue Bots 4 DVD pack contains all of season 1 on it? Many thanks.
    There were five volumes for Season 1, so that pack needs volume 5 to complete the set.
    Kmart had a complete season 1 boxset that had all five volumes in it... last Christmas though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There were five volumes for Season 1, so that pack needs volume 5 to complete the set.
    Kmart had a complete season 1 boxset that had all five volumes in it... last Christmas though.
    bugger Cheers for the heads up before I wasted my money though

New question - how does one change the name of a thread you made? I accidentally made my new thread starting with 'BBT' instead of 'BTT' i the collections section
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 6th January 2017 at 08:27 PM.

New question - how does one change the name of a thread you made? I accidentally made my new thread starting with 'BBT' instead of 'BTT' i the collections section
    You can pm one of the global or section mods to change it for you. gamblor916 is the section mod for Reflector's Collections and Comparisons.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I've changed the title as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    I've changed the title as requested.
    Cheers mate

What is this? Amateur hour!

I suppose it could stand for Big Balls Trev
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)