Page 9 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

where can i get a website that has reviewers on each different t/f series?

Got a question, why is there such a massive delay between Animated airing and Animated Toys coming out? It just seems so weird from a marketing and sales point of view that the toys won't hit till six months after the shows been around and either flopped or succeeded. At least by tying it in, you'd think that would help sales and the brand profile.

they're doing the waiting game....till you dying for it then would the animated toys be released to us "the tired, hungry seagulls" again

I've got a question. (now a few questions)

In the Marvel G1 comics, does Rodimus Prime ever lead and if so was he a self doubting chump in them as well?

I know Rodimus rocks up in the UK ones, but I can't recall him showing his face in the US. Then I also don't see how he would fit in after Prime, Grimlock and then PM Prime.

Was that all the leaders of the Autobots? Oh and Fortress Maximus as well, but he gave in to Prime when he came back didn't he?

Cheers

STL:
    The Animated toy delay is Hasbro making a big mistake. I figure they are just trying to milk money out of the movie toys (which sold better than they expected) before the new toys that look nothing like the movie ones go on the shelf.

Tetsuwan Convoy:
    Rodimus appears twice in the US comics but only in future timelines. The first time (#43) it's a straight adaptation of the episode "Big Broadcast of 2006" so he's just the same as in the cartoon. The second time (#67) he's just a dead body.

The US comics ignored the movie cast apart from characters like Hot Rod and Kup who showed up because they were rereleased as Targetmasters. I assume the one cartoon adaptation issue (#43) was made solely because Hasbro insisted Marvel show their big leader toys like Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, and Galvatron in the main comic at least once.

Autobot leaders in the US comic:
    Optimus Prime
    Ratchet (while the other Autobots were deactivated)
    Prowl (while Prime was headless)
    Optimus Prime again
    Blaster/Perceptor (very briefly after Prime's death during GIJOE crossover)
    Grimlock (leader of the Autobots on the Ark) and Fortress Maximus (leader of the Autobots on the Steelhaven)
    Powermaster Optimus Prime
    Grimlock (after Prime's second death)
    Action Master Optimus Prime
    Last edited by Paulbot; 31st January 2008 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Added Autobot leaders

paulbot please help..!

i just got the 'transformers universe - 3 mini con perceptor' and i cannot seem to form the 3 robots into one.

in the instruction its unclear how to connect the head part (motorcycle) to the chest piece.

im thinking that the head piece has a lock and key mechanism to the long black part piece of the bottom robot.

but the pieces to not fit, can someone plz tell me how to form perceptor correctly!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

autobreadticon, note that I have not combined them, just the attachment so you can see how it works (:

Also, if you're after a site with extensive Transformers reviews, check my site (see signature).
    Last edited by dirge; 31st January 2008 at 09:42 PM.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Fortress Maximus (leader of the Autobots on the Steelhaven)
    The Steelhaven being another ship I suppose? How impractical to have to design a ship with ceilings high enough for the big guy!

On another note, I've been getting into some tf comics lately and wondering if I'm right in thinking the club exclusive cybertron comics eventually saw a mass release in a TP form? If so, was it any good and how tough would it be to track one down?

dirge the problem was that believe or not the joints did not fit into each other,also because in your transformation method the chest piece cant be placed on for my robot.

when i transform it, because the motorcycle is connected right at the back there is a distance between the front chest piece and the perceptor head. In between is the black head of the hovercraft transformer in the way.

i want to know how to transform it so like in your picture there is a space vertically between the main head and the black head.

this may seem weird but can you provide me with a aerial shot of your perceptor.

MANY THANKS!!!!! so embrassing i cant transform it right
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion